Seeking Public Nudity, CMNF, ENF, Humiliation

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So IMO, some game makers that have a good focus on exhibitionism:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some good exhibitionism games, not covered by the makers above (and some are repeats from other comments, sorry!):
In terms of manga/comics, some makers:
and some individual manga/series:
I might edit this post on random occasions, but these are some of the exhibitionism-focused/related stuff I found memorable, and I hope they would be to you too!

**SNAFU - Situation Normal and Fully Undressed

Last edited:

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
thank you very much kind sir....i never seen this game before...is it worth playing?
Its a very short game, with a few enf and exhibitionist scenes, the image I posted is probably my favorite scene as it involves a dirty old man and a sexy naked girl. There is a mini game with the old man,

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I'm happy to see comic book suggestions
You'd probably really like everything done by Hirotake Awataka, his works are usually about girls who end up wandering naked in Japanese countryside for one reason or another. I believe he also made a short VN at some point but I'm not sure if that was translated or not.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hi.

My requests for games is a bit weird I suppose. I honestly don't really care too much about the sex in these games, I don't mind either. My fetish is all about girls being stripped or forced to be naked in places or situations where they normally wouldn't be. It could be any means that they reach that state. Some examples are mind control, blackmail, good old fashioned corruption or even solely by their own exhibitionist choice. I'm happy to see comic book suggestions as well.

I honestly wish there were games that were solely dedicated to this sort of thing, but I find that most games have sprinkles of this particular fetish, but it is never the focus. I suppose with good reason, most people might not find this very entertaining. But to me, seeing the naked female form in an inappropriate time or place is something really special.
Well, after reading your description, I think I can throw my hat into the ring, as well.

Just because... The game I'm creating right now ("Alenja's Adventures"), is quite heavily focused on exhibitionism, corruption and a lot of awkward situations where girls loosing their clothes or be forced to strip down in places where they shouldn't do (like in the middle of a forest).

The game is story-driven and plays in a dark fantasy world. But it's better if you have a look yourself and see if it fits your taste :)

If you are interested, click the link below (or on my signature):
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-13-wet-wild-production.26557/

PS: The game is still in development, but it provides already several hours of playtime!

Reactions: Mewunts

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Some good exhibitionism games, not covered by the makers above (and some are repeats from other comments, sorry!):
In terms of manga, some makers:
  • Mint Chocolate (they also made a few games/VNs too, may pester uploaders to get some content)
  • Charu/Valssu (I feel ya, TheBlueKnight...)
  • SMAC
  • Guglielmo (lots of humiliation!)
  • hora (pixiv - needs TL)
and some manga/series:
  • Summer And Box
  • Onayuri by Makita Tomoki (Mephisto) - it's translated up to chapter 3, can confirm 9th chapter. Content is quite a lot of masturbation leading to exhibitionism, all solo, personally would recommend a translate.
  • Exhibitionism Love by Oroneko
I might edit this on random occasions, but these are some of the exhibitionism-focused/related games I found memorable, and I hope they would be to you too!
Gotta bump this thread, and specially thank banshee here, his suggestions are really on point.

Reactions: Banshee96

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Well, after reading your description, I think I can throw my hat into the ring, as well.

Just because... The game I'm creating right now ("Alenja's Adventures"), is quite heavily focused on exhibitionism, corruption and a lot of awkward situations where girls loosing their clothes or be forced to strip down in places where they shouldn't do (like in the middle of a forest).

The game is story-driven and plays in a dark fantasy world. But it's better if you have a look yourself and see if it fits your taste :)

If you are interested, click the link below (or on my signature):
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-13-wet-wild-production.26557/

PS: The game is still in development, but it provides already several hours of playtime!
I'm already a massive fan of your game and a supporter on patreon, really love it actually. Keep up the great work

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Devin's Life by Taboo is a great game. Main focus is on blackmail but half of the scenes include public shaming like forced exhibitionism and humiliation.

Project Sage by Paperwork is another great game. It's main theme is corruption and includes a lot of exhibitionism scenes.

Last edited:

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys, I originally created this thread a while back seeking the content of this sort of genre, but since then I have decided to take matters into my own hands and actually become a creator myself. Currently, I am creating 3d Images but in the future, I do plan to make a game that focuses primarily on these themes. Check out my Deviantart under and if you would like you can support me on Patreon under . Thanks for your time.
Resident ENF.jpg Cherry Hunter Busk.jpg One of the Boys 3.jpg

MizoreS

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
In terms of manga/comics, some makers:
and some individual manga/series:
I might edit this post on random occasions, but these are some of the exhibitionism-focused/related stuff I found memorable, and I hope they would be to you too!

**SNAFU - Situation Normal and Fully Undressed
Thank you for including Natsuru Roshutsu :D and I'm thinking of translating the rest of the Onayuri series too, great focus on the exhibitionism and it might get the original author more attention and support. They seem to be slow at releasing but it looks like its because they have to focus on real life stuff.

Another series I really like that's focused on exhibitionism is Takapi's Chiru Roshutsu series. Not quite as quick a corruption as Onayuri but follows the same motions and something about having a klutzy protagonist makes the story more wholesome than I think was originally intended xD Unfortunately I only ever found the first two volumes in English so I might have a go at translating them as well.