FreakyStyle

Mar 22, 2019
for some reasons the gallery dont show any new content for me since i dont know how long.. theres a scene with rachel for example on the whore route where you buy her her outfit for the cafe work and you fuck her in the shop but this scene is not in the gallery and many other scenes to.
with the gallery unlocker mod and even without it.
and the first 3 scenes on this pic show the wrong ingame scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also the new teacher scenes are not in there

Last edited:
Reactions: R3dHand

Groundslam

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know how to progress the Teacher route to get her to start working at the school again? ( she's at the mansion atm and i've done all the public training)

Reactions: charlie10953

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wonder if the dev regrets putting in the female protagonist considering the all the grief they're getting.
Quite possibly, it did start a long list of complaining comments, which does get annoying. Quite frankly, I would have already been considering backing up the addition of said female protagonist because all I got out of adding her was complaining, but that's just me, I'm much less forgiving than Paradice has shown himself to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know how to progress the Teacher route to get her to start working at the school again? ( she's at the mansion atm and i've done all the public training)
There should be an EVENT when you talk to her, and that starts it. Only for Harem route atm, I made a mistake and forgot to add it to whore route.

Will be fixing that soon.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I wonder if the dev regrets putting in the female protagonist considering all the grief they're getting.
If you go back, you can see it's like literally one guy making the craziest kinds of demands, and one other guy giving him more fuel.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I got the event where the teacher talks about going back to school, but she still just stays at the mansion all day, did I miss a step to actually get her to go back?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I got the event where the teacher talks about going back to school, but she still just stays at the mansion all day, did I miss a step to actually get her to go back?
It's the same method you use to get her to work at the cafe. go to world map, click Teacher and then click school

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes