UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
I'm confused as to what is new. it says teacher whore route 5 new scenes and she can move into the mansion but she's been in the mansion since 3 updates ago? I'm not sure if i am advancing scenes correctly?
It is for the Teacher's whore route, the teacher could not originaly move into the mansion if on the Whore route, she could only move in originaly on the Harem route.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Ayones can create Compressed ver PLS? I know 800mb it not real high, but still... :(

May 15, 2017
if anyone is interested, you can cheat money by turning the console to true and writting on it current_money = (amount of money you want to have)

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
v0.13 is just what Im looking for since I started the whore route on the naughty teacher. The scenes with her teaching sex and masturbation in front of her class are golden :love: And now I can finally move her to the mansion, great stuff! :)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
It is for the Teacher's whore route, the teacher could not originaly move into the mansion if on the Whore route, she could only move in originaly on the Harem route.
Ok.
So to be clear, when Dev. Says new route this is based on being in the mansion or is it new scenes prior to moving in?
Sorry, getting a bit confused now.
Thanks.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has this finally caught up to the original parody version I enjoyed?
They said that there would be an update to that one, but that was about 4 updates of this version ago.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Could anyone take this doubt from me?
Will the teacher have sex with other men?
I've seen scenes of her doing blowjob in some,
are these scenes already available? (I haven't played in a while)
If they are already available, will they be preventable?
You could just not choose to activate them.
The public blowjob is a choice you have to go out of your way to activate.
The public gloryhole is the same way. Just choose not to activate them, and you won't see them.

So, yes. They're avoidable.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Could anyone take this doubt from me?
Will the teacher have sex with other men?
I've seen scenes of her doing blowjob in some,
are these scenes already available? (I haven't played in a while)
If they are already available, will they be preventable?
You have 2 routes the harem route, which is more like the love route, and you have the whore route where you corrupt the girls. In the whore route you have the choice if you want the girls to have sex with other men. The girls obey you so if you don't want them to have sex with other men they never will.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just to set things straight - there are 2 possible playthroughs for each girl (harem and whore), with two possible states for the other two. So to get everything we need to play each girl twice, with different states for the other two, right? To get to an endgame, we will need a total of 8 playthroughs to get all possible mansion endings?

S - h, T - h, R - h
S - h, T - h, R - w
S - h, T - w, R - h
S - h, T - w, R - w
S - w, T - h, R - h
S - w, T - h, R - w
S - w, T - w, R - h
S - w, T - w, R - w

I think I may wait until completion, as I love this game, but don't want to keep repeating each route for each girl just to get the few added scenes. I want to wait so I can run through each route once with each route complete. Please let me know if my logic is out of whack, but I would love to actually finish this game sometime as there are some seriously hot scenes available in this...

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Just to set things straight - there are 2 possible playthroughs for each girl (harem and whore), with two possible states for the other two. So to get everything we need to play each girl twice, with different states for the other two, right? To get to an endgame, we will need a total of 8 playthroughs to get all possible mansion endings?

S - h, T - h, R - h
S - h, T - h, R - w
S - h, T - w, R - h
S - h, T - w, R - w
S - w, T - h, R - h
S - w, T - h, R - w
S - w, T - w, R - h
S - w, T - w, R - w

I think I may wait until completion, as I love this game, but don't want to keep repeating each route for each girl just to get the few added scenes. I want to wait so I can run through each route once with each route complete. Please let me know if my logic is out of whack, but I would love to actually finish this game sometime as there are some seriously hot scenes available in this...
Just create a save game with only Harems girls, and a save game with only Whore girls.

Then just go to the harem save when harem route gets progress, and whore route when whore route gets progress

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just create a save game with only Harems girls, and a save game with only Whore girls.

Then just go to the harem save when harem route gets progress, and whore route when whore route gets progress
Still have to do the entire other route each time, so will wait. Otherwise, will have to do all 8 routes to that point. I will wait until completion...

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes