delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I don't quite understand the criticism to be honest. How is this any different than adding a new girl? All other content doesn't suddenly cease just because there's a new girl, so why would adding a new protagonist be any different?

I think this is jumping to assumptions more than genuine criticism? I don't mind criticism, but if the criticism is just an assumption, I can't exactly take it to heart. The rationale for adding female Protagonist, is simply because I thought it would be a cool idea if you could play as a female Protagonist with the option of playing as any of the current girls.

With the character pack (which will be added in soon), you can change the female protagonist to be Rachael, Sam, Sakura, or Emilia. It's just something that I felt would add more variety to the game and sounded cool lol

After next release, we get a story continuation for the Teacher. So it's not like progress is halted? I'm sorry if you're not someone who likes Female Protags, but there are also people who don't like the Whore routes, and there are people who don't like the Harem Routes, that's just what this game is, it's a game that has something for all kinds of players, and it's not going to be a game that can always please everyone, no matter how much I try to make room for every players preference. I hope that's a fair enough.
Sometimes more is less, I just see a lack of ideas. There's corruption, harem, "female protagonist", then sci-fi and demons? You're trying to make multiple games in one, I'd understand if you started a new game "female protagonist"

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Adding in a female protag this late into a games development was risky and i fear no side will win as youve built a fanbase over years with a certain type of content and then all of a sudden development is shared with a vastly different type of preference and players. Weve seen this in likes of DMD where the discussions is a nuclear bomb site as years into the project the story updates are starting to focus more and more on sharing the main female love interest and the long term supporters feel slighted whilst the sharing fans get hard off of taunting said fans and demanding it become the true primary focus of content after waiting so long for it and there not being enough of it currently in the game.

Good luck to the dev with this, its a risk and hopefully it grows his games for him as im already seeing here the same faces demanding the new content become the primary focus and the old guard upset as it seems their favoured content becomes a lesser priority for this said new wave of alternate content which needs development time too. What about the anime version of the game? Didnt it get sidelined to focus on this? Perhaps there is too many thumbs in the pie at the moment and as i said no one seems to be winning but in fairness to this dev no one can argue with his work rate or output as he delivers regular and often but i hope the fanbase isnt spreading too thin as he tries to cater to too many people wanting too many things at same time (the ones who have succeded in that are few and far between and tend to go all in from day one with it vs late in development which probably helped build the foundation of where its going vs a perhaps jarring change in pace late game).

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Plzz continue with the Female protagonist too dev (y) don't drop the idea whatsoever

(edited)
Yea I didn't thought of it earlier that's also true that you'll have to do double work considering the male MC still has some paths remaining to cover up being the whore path of Emilia & so many things are still remaining to be added to replace those 'Work in progress' clickables. I personally don't mind whom you focus to work on first, the male or the female but as for the fanbase the female protag one should be a totally different game but that's just my suggestion. I, as said earlier, still don't mind who gets updated first or you make a different game for female or not. I'm just totally enjoying the new Female MC content too :love:

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Imagine getting these gals to meet in your harem lmao
View attachment 1738873
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1738874
View attachment 1738875
I don't know about you but I would rather go to hell than live in a situation like this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just wanted to make a fun game man...
As do most developers like yourself, however, I do have to agree with Skode on this. The female protagonist idea may have come too late and it drew the attention of the hardcore side of the female protagonist fans, which is not a good combination to have coming into a male focused game. While it was a good idea on paper, what it is failing at is satisfying the hardcore female protagonist fans because they want her to be the main focus over the long time main focus that is the male protagonist.

As a result, you are getting this thread war, or a weak excuse for one if you compare it to past NTR thread wars, all over the fact that the female protagonist is lacking content because she's brand new.

This is why I expressed agreement when you said:
The alternative is just not having a female protagonist.
I honestly see no way to win this with the female protagonist still being made in this game. You have, at no fault of your own, drawn people to this game that cannot accept the female protagonist not having as much content as or more content than the male protagonist simply because the male protagonist has been in the game from the start and the female protagonist hasn't. This is an 'I want it and I want it now' mentality, which you cannot win against.

I would echo what blob the builder said and would suggest moving the female protagonist to a separate game within the same universe. Don't scrap the idea entirely, just make it when you have an opening for a new game. This way the more extreme female protagonist fans get a game that actually has a chance to cater to them as they want, which this game does not due to the 'I want it and I want it now' mentality and having already gone through a majority of its production as a male protagonist focused game.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I would echo what blob the builder said and would suggest moving the female protagonist to a separate game within the same universe. Don't scrap the idea entirely, just make it when you have an opening for a new game. This way the more extreme female protagonist fans get a game that actually has a chance to cater to them as they want, which this game does not due to the 'I want it and I want it now' mentality and having already gone through a majority of its production as a male protagonist focused game.
The other advantage to doing this is that you can focus the game on whatever story you want to tell about the female protagonist, it's not limited to whatever is happening in the main game. As well it means people who aren't interested in female protagonists at all aren't having to download extra content they don't want.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The other advantage to doing this is that you can focus the game on whatever story you want to tell about the female protagonist, it's not limited to whatever is happening in the main game. As well it means people who aren't interested in female protagonists at all aren't having to download extra content they don't want.
Exactly, though the female protagonist was already getting her own story last I heard.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The android release is screwed up, there is no way to open the menu without being in a conversation, and i got stuck im the backpack screen with no way to close it, or it just crashed I don't know.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
The android release is screwed up, there is no way to open the menu without being in a conversation, and i got stuck im the backpack screen with no way to close it, or it just crashed I don't know.
Yep, problem with v0.53. Just wait for 0.54 android port, it should get fixed in it I hope.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know why version 0.50 is larger in file size than version 0.54?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It depends on the place you go to download since they don't all follow the same sizing standard.
I always download from Mega so that shouldn't be the issue. It may be due to the author redoing the intro which made the game smaller but don't know for sure.

PublicSexLifeH.jpg

Reactions: alex2011

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Rachel's error still hasn't fixed in the 0.55 update. Hell a new problem occurred now, when I visit library on the 5th day, as usual the exception error occurs, I keep on clicking 'ignore' and after 3 to 4 more exception errors she gets permanently disappeared from the library.
She's gone forever man! She used to be my favourite of all girls in the game. I think I'll uninstall the game finally:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: PierrotSol

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just wondering if there was an update on the slave route for Emilia. Just waiting here for that update before I continue playing.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes