Godwin88

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a way to hide the black border menu in the android version of the game during animations?
I have been unable to do so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah... so.. I'm not sure you get what a Love path is supposed to be like, because there's really no difference between Sam's behavior at the end and Rachel's.

It's just like.. two paths to the same point, which is "Sex Addicted Slut" willing to do anything for you.

So yeah, I would remove the word "Love" from the path, it really doesn't fit.
I have to agree.

I saw the corruption tag so was going to ignore it, not a fan of corruption games, but someone told me it also had a love route.

After playing through it, not seeing any love at all. Not sure what to call that route but love is deff not the word i'd be using.

Reactions: Genji

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I have to agree.

I saw the corruption tag so was going to ignore it, not a fan of corruption games, but someone told me it also had a love route.

After playing through it, not seeing any love at all. Not sure what to call that route but love is deff not the word i'd be using.
Seduction? Maybe? Honestly I think I'd call it Flattery Manipulation.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
HELP

There's this scene where I can give Samantha a swimsuit, I've managed to select the item in my bag but I can't exactly give it to her. Thank you for any replies
you don't have to do it this way, just talk to her and there you can select the option to give her the new swimsuit.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
OK, in the horrible swimming tournament button mashing game, does anyone know what button K_SPACE is supposed to be?

All right, I can't seem to press any buttons fast enough in the third tournament match to be able to win. I HATE BUTTON MASHING GAMES!!! THEY ARE A POOR EXCUSE OF A GAME MECHANIC!!!

Last edited:

sniped5

Sep 1, 2017
In terms of animations and content, this has to be one of the best 0.1 releases.
I can't speak for everyone, but this is definitely an amazing start. As long as more girls are introduced, the difference between the routes shouldn't matter too much, even though some people are complaining about that. Having options is better than nothing at all. They don't have to be completely unique.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ti-taniium

Mar 26, 2020
In the Sam's route, I was able to give her the second last swimsuit but there was another item for her which is the painting that says its for Sam but somehow I wasn't able to give it to her and I already complete her route so no more action for her, is it still not available as it is a wip or is there a trick to getting her to use it? Love the game and the animation

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
In the Sam's route, I was able to give her the second last swimsuit but there was another item for her which is the painting that says its for Sam but somehow I wasn't able to give it to her and I already complete her route so no more action for her, is it still not available as it is a wip or is there a trick to getting her to use it? Love the game and the animation
No trick, it's just for the next tournament

ti-taniium

Mar 26, 2020
No trick, it's just for the next tournament
But I already complete all the tournament xD It even says Im already at the end of froppy's route so no longer can interact with her, she is wearing the second last swimsuit and I still have the painting inside my bag. Idk if this is a bug or not but somehow I manage to get this

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Yeah, I never really understood why that is. It's not that hard to find good models.
Yea just spend 2 sec on the booru.

btw those are some of my models:
feel free to use em if you even need it.

fav model is prob this one by samm1 all his stuff is pretty great:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The last "swim suit," the Body Paint, can't be given to Sam at this time. You'll have to wait for the Dev(s) to expand Sam's route in the next update.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes