SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Hello there folks! Can anybody please tell me how to delete saves in-game? Can't find the button to click for that one, And I don't want entire columns of needless saves on my menu.
Thanks in advance for the help.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
hover the mouse on a save you want to delete and press the "delete" key from your keyboard.
Thanks for the tip! It was getting really crowded on my save catalog.
BTW, are the endings in this game girl-centric (i.e. having fun with the whole lot, but choosing only one in the end), or is it the 100% indiscriminate harem scenario no matter what?

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just don't understand why there's so much hate for android players. Didn't even get 0.51 & 0.52 has already gone public. Any expected date of the android version??
It's not really a hate for Android players, the problem is Android itself. The game is getting to the point where Android is going to stop accepting APKs, the installers, for it. Google placed a roughly 2GB limit on what Android will handle with no issues. After that, bad things start to happen, including, but not limited to not being able to install the game at all.

Wait......female protagonist? how does that work lol. Is it just a model swap of the male protag with a strap - on or something?
Nope, from what I understand, you play a different character entirely while the normal male MC is now an NPC while playing the girl.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Hello ParadiceZone, came across a bug (wrong namestring ID?)
HuH.jpg
As you can see, wrong name for the blondie in the picture. I've seen a few grammar typos here and there and they never bothered me too much... But name-swaps? Not cool.
Thanks for your hard work btw.
(And speaking of Sakura, I hope she gets more content soon.)

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
It's not really a hate for Android players, the problem is Android itself. The game is getting to the point where Android is going to stop accepting APKs, the installers, for it. Google placed a roughly 2GB limit on what Android will handle with no issues. After that, bad things start to happen, including, but not limited to not being able to install the game at all.

Nope, from what I understand, you play a different character entirely while the normal male MC is now an NPC while playing the girl.
Guess I'm unlucky then, still will keep waiting for new version if it happens...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anybody knows why i can't open it ? i run it as administrator but it won't open, icon on the bar appears and then disappears
You shouldn't be running it as administrator. You shouldn't be running anything as administrator if you don't know what you're doing, but especially not Renpy games. Are you making sure to extract it from the zip file and not trying to run it from inside that? That's a common mistake people make.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sounds great then, But is there much content for the female protag?
At the moment, no, but it is just starting development, so it will take time to get anywhere near where the male protag is.

Too little content = NO other content in female portagonist.
The Dev updated Male Prtagonist only. Thats all.
I wait for female protagonistbu it gonna be 70 years of longest deadly waiting.
Hey, at least you're getting it.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
There's a built in cheat, click the dice icon in the main menu and that will enable cheats for you. Including a money cheat
The Dice icon just shows an Cheats Enabled / Disabled but does not offer any Command line. The standard Shift + 0 does also not open a Command line to enter any code.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The Dice icon just shows an Cheats Enabled / Disabled but does not offer any Command line. The standard Shift + 0 does also not open a Command line to enter any code.
The console usually has to be enabled before it will work, most developers don't have it enabled in their releases by default. Go into 00console.rpy and change config.console = False to config.console = True and it should work. Keep in mind these are case sensitive, so true instead of True will not work.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The console usually has to be enabled before it will work, most developers don't have it enabled in their releases by default. Go into 00console.rpy and change config.console = False to config.console = True and it should work. Keep in mind these are case sensitive, so true instead of True will not work.
Thanks very much, the solution her is much simpler as I just learned. Just use the Cheat Button in the world map to generate money. So the Command Line is just misleading here.

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes