Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.60 Public] [ParadiceZone] - Patcher

Download Compressed Version (59mb) :

Download Uncompressed Version (232mb) :

Run the patcher and select the gamedir of the version 0.58. The patcher will check if you are on the corect version and will show you valid version. After that you click start and wait till the patcher say "done". Don't forget to delete the new created backup folder in the gamedir. You need to use the vanilla versions of the game without any mods .

Last edited:

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Is it possible for Sam to be dressed with body paint while standing next to the pool or is the bikini the ultimate outfit?

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
i cant open this game just shows white screen and closes. i dont have problems with other games

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Damn! Whore route for Sakura :love:
Can not wait to see how the route progresses on her side!
please please PLEASE someone port to android quick!

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Weird direction this game is taking with the female protag. You literally haven't been able to even talk to Sakura for like a year, every girl becomes basically non-functioning when taken into mansion because every single button is 'WIP' and progression in cafe is so lazy its literally just an interative number check and nothing else.
Why try to add an entire seperate protag route when the normal one isn't even remotely finished?
I think the game is either already, or going in what can only be described as development hell with it's feature creep. Everything gets worked a little bit at the time resulting in nothing being worked and tested throughoutly, with the predictable end result being releases being quite buggy.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes