Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Τhis game with a male protagonist has become so boring that you can kill yourself from boredom:ROFLMAO:,it would be good to continue with the girl protagonist to see something different,at least put 50%-50% scenes with the two protagonists.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Ya'll is there still no fix on the whole gallery thing?
looked around the thread for a bit but nothing.
Hate sandbox games so I would really appreciate if someone could share a fix or suggest a solution :HideThePain:

granhelios

Feb 14, 2019
Well, first time commenting. A great game but, there's some guide to get all? Being honest I'm pretty lost and don't know how to progress further from the point when you have all the girls in whore route cause only Rachel works at the cafe in this route.... I'm missing something or is just this way?

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
can you do anything yet with sakuras whore route, I mean the change log says there are added scenes but I cant find any. And it seems anytime anyone asks about it nobody responds so like how do you access it, Is there a location after you chose her route or how tf does it work

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Reading all messages/posts about whore/slut/harem rute I have feeling that female protagonist be years. I can't even go to schoole becous Male Protagonist is there. I can't e avoid him going straight to the class, I can't even just say hi without kissing him. End the system of book without consequence are far to bee seen I can't even slap him.

Since these people asking about male protagonist for whore/slut/harem rute it gonna be 1000 years till the dev decid to work on female protagonist. I going tiered to wait for more female protagonist update. It gonna be so deadly boring. I don't wanna be male portagonist slave, slut/whore or lover, he don't deserve her. When Female portagnonist tried to open a littl he think she need to be traind like others. No thanks. There just one choice when we meet him only one forced choise.:eek: Even using the book we are forced to kiss the fuck again. and again like the fucking circle of hell again and again with infinte loop.

Can we have thre choise when we meet him for the first time? "Kiss him" we all know it forced one. "Just go to the class"caus I don't wanna eeven kiss that cocky fucker male protagonist. Female protagonist without consequence... yeah yeah, I had seen it. The no whey we cancan avoid that guy. Wait are plaaining to make whore that she can't even use book anymore? :eek: :eek: That harsh. We can't even go to cluss withou see him.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Priappus and BTLD

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Reading all messages/posts about whore/slut/harem rute I have feeling that female protagonist be years. I can't even go to schoole becous Male Protagonist is there. I can't e avoid him going straight to the class, I can't even just say hi without kissing him. End the system of book without consequence are far to bee seen I can't even slap him.

Since these people asking about male protagonist for whore/slut/harem rute it gonna be 1000 years till the dev decid to work on female protagonist. I going tiered to wait for more female protagonist update. It gonna be so deadly boring. I don't wanna be male portagonist slave, slut/whore or lover, he don't deserve her. When Female portagnonist tried to open a littl he think she need to be traind like others. No thanks. There just one choice when we meet him only one forced choise.:eek: Even using the book we are forced to kiss the fuck again. and again like the fucking circle of hell again and again with infinte loop.

Can we have thre choise when we meet him for the first time? "Kiss him" we all know it forced one. "Just go to the class"caus I don't wanna eeven kiss that cocky fucker male protagonist. Female protagonist without consequence... yeah yeah, I had seen it. The no whey we cancan avoid that guy. Wait are plaaining to make whore that she can't even use book anymore? :eek: :eek: That harsh. We can't even go to cluss withou see him.:cry:
Why do you do this, i It's so confusing, you just keep going on here and saying the same thing, "it's going to take 1000 years", and complain about the male protag at the school. It's really confusing. This is like your 6th post saying this.

There's clearly a reason why an option menu pops up when you interact with him. There's going to be other options added later. Note the "Demo" when you click female protag.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why do you do this, i It's so confusing, you just keep going on here and saying the same thing, "it's going to take 1000 years", and complain about the male protag at the school. It's really confusing. This is like your 6th post saying this.

There's clearly a reason why an option menu pops up when you interact with him. There's going to be other options added later. Note the "Demo" when you click female protag.
Yeah, yeah. I don't want meet the male protagonist at since ther it only only one option that is "kiss him" without other option. For me and in my opinion you going do the same thing for female protagonist. Did you added in the begining at school other option when she meet him? No you didn't. I can't and don't want go to school becous of only one choise forced upon us player. Why it hard for you to make it the really without consequence for the female protagonist and avoiding to talk with that male protagonist aka jerk? I don't like been forced to say whatewer the male protagoist want to hear us say. Why just I can't kick him into balls? Ah wait. It not your story talling right about a womon who don't want obey that male protagonist who think that kiss mean abouse the pour female protagonist. Yeah that right: I didn't see nothing, can't go to work can't do nothing.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

An option added leter when she is alredy borken and turned into cumdumpest slut whore like others? I see...:cry::cry::cry:

The female protagonist can't even go to work can't by nothing, can't do nothing. She can't even avoid him for good. I hate male protagonist who think the kiss mean abouse me no matter what..... I seee...:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Priappus

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Hey, just a tiny suggestion. Plzz enable the option to get the female protag roam naked around the town.
I mean the naked outfit is available but she's too shy to do it yet

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I'm stuck on Sakura's whore route. I've done the happiness above 100 but the second school's scene still isn't getting available. Is it for next update?
P.S. – All animations are full screen now & no bug so far but Rachael's meat toilet & glory hole scenes are still unavailable even after meeting all the requirements which is a bug since the last android update, though the pics & vids are available in game directory, they just can not be accessed due to the existing bug.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes