ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I check out your save, everything seems to be working. The code isn't RGB based either, scenes shouldn't repeat until you've seen them all.

I'm asking her sleep with me, then sleeping until morning, everything seems to be working fine. I'm not sure why you're unable to see the scenes.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I check out your save, everything seems to be working. The code isn't RGB based either, scenes shouldn't repeat until you've seen them all.

I'm asking her sleep with me, then sleeping until morning, everything seems to be working fine. I'm not sure why you're unable to see the scenes.
I have tried asking to sleep with and and move into my bedroom, both choices, and none seem to have any effect, i have the 0.11 version.

Maybe you tried with a different code?

Tell me exactly what i should be doing?

EDIT: Ok i seem to have found the problem. If i tell her to come and sleep with me, and then i choose sleep untill morning, then it works.

But if i tell her to come sleep with me at night, and then go work for the day, or take naps, it doesnt work

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I have tried asking to sleep with and and move into my bedroom, both choices, and none seem to have any effect, i have the 0.11 version.

Maybe you tried with a different code?

Tell me exactly what i should be doing?

EDIT: Ok i seem to have found the problem. If i tell her to come and sleep with me, and then i choose sleep untill morning, then it works.

But if i tell her to come sleep with me at night, and then go work for the day, or take naps, it doesnt work
Thanks, I didn't think about the taking nap options. I'll fix that right now

UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
Rachel seems to be broken for me obedience training options are still locked and the scene were she is walking around with no panties on will keep playing when ever I give her panties back and then when I tell her to give them me, but there is no progression to go further with her.

tysiu

Mar 4, 2020
Rachel seems to be broken for me obedience training options are still locked and the scene were she is walking around with no panties on will keep playing when ever I give her panties back and then when I tell her to give them me, but there is no progression to go further with her.
Try play on a older save or give me your save file so i can try reslove this problem

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes