konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to change routes quickly.?
reset button? if full reset then what variable to tweak to be able to choose another option in route menu?
not all chars have whore route right? i think first npc i interacted had none.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Sooo, I`ll just try to ignore that heated arguement in the comments above, and ask the Dev:

Looks like this female protagonist addition will be more like not protagonist, as "playable character" but as "Point Of View (POV)", right?

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Sooo, I`ll just try to ignore that heated arguement in the comments above, and ask the Dev:

Looks like this female protagonist addition will be more like not protagonist, as "playable character" but as "Point Of View (POV)", right?
shit.... I was so upset at the possibility of updates being delayed that I was stupid enough not to ask this more clearly.
thank you for asking that question.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Sorry to dsapoint it gonna be playble charcater as well. I triyd it out and you can choose your gender, male or female. A the dev said befor it gonna be differenet plot. And not what you stated. I hope dev gonna add the chance to avoid to kiss Vincent and other choise to keep Female protagonist away from him. On what I saw ther no much contents into female MC so far.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
For the female POV, I would like to rename Vincent. Because it is the male MC and for the sake of immersion, I would like to give him the same name as I use when playing as the male Protagonist.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
does this game got a virus?every game i download from f95 open cool but this on start shut up

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do see where both sides are going with this female protagonist issue. On one side, we have people against it, some with a misconception that it will be the same thing while playing a female (it will not be, Paradice said this already) and some with concerns that this will delay the male protagonist that is already well in progress. I do see the concerns and that second one is a valid one to have, this is a huge thing to add and it is going to draw some attention away from the male protagonist story. The suggestion to put the female protagonist on hold and add her route after the male is complete is a valid suggestion for this reason.

However, I am siding with Paradice and the people who want the female protagonist now on this, I don't think this will be as big a concern as some people seem to think. Paradice seems to have this well thought out and seems to know how to go about doing both without taking too much development time away from either route, so I will trust Paradice to do what he is planning.

does this game got a virus?every game i download from f95 open cool but this on start shut up
It might be your antivirus being too overprotective. Sometimes they protect against programs that aren't viruses, which is called a false positive. Use something like VirusTotal to scan it to be safe, but most of these are safe to ignore and just put in an exception so your antivirus doesn't quarantine necessary files.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I do see where both sides are going with this female protagonist issue. On one side, we have people against it, some with a misconception that it will be the same thing while playing a female (it will not be, Paradice said this already) and some with concerns that this will delay the male protagonist that is already well in progress. I do see the concerns and that second one is a valid one to have, this is a huge thing to add and it is going to draw some attention away from the male protagonist story. The suggestion to put the female protagonist on hold and add her route after the male is complete is a valid suggestion for this reason.

However, I am siding with Paradice and the people who want the female protagonist now on this, I don't think this will be as big a concern as some people seem to think. Paradice seems to have this well thought out and seems to know how to go about doing both without taking too much development time away from either route, so I will trust Paradice to do what he is planning.
I defending Female Portagonist becouse most of player are like me who just wanna see a good Female Protagonist to play with and choose whatwere path we want and avoid those we don't like, like I don't like Vincent who think that kiss mean abuse me. I rather choose rund away insteed drop on her knee to suck him off. I like to see more choise in first place with Vincent, I prefer to choose how to interact with him, "Kiss him" it was the forced one. I woold sse morr chose like "Talk to him" or "Say hi" nsteed of kissing him. Corruption is good when its slow.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I defending Female Portagonist becouse most of player are like me who just wanna see a good Female Protagonist to play with and choose whatwere path we want and avoid those we don't like, like I don't like Vincent who think that kiss mean abuse me. I rather choose rund away insteed drop on her knee to suck him off. I like to see more choise in first place with Vincent, I prefer to choose how to interact with him, "Kiss him" it was the forced one. I woold sse morr chose like "Talk to him" or "Say hi" nsteed of kissing him. Corruption is good when its slow.
I get that and I agree with adding a female protagonist because it gives more options and content, I was just saying I do see where the other side is coming from. Some of them do have a valid point with the potential for delaying the male protagonist. Everyone here has different tastes, so everyone will react differently. Those who want the male protagonist will see the female protagonist as a potential delay for the male protagonist, which is not a good thing in game development (I mean the delay is not good, for any kind of protagonist).

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Mmmmmh. Female protagonist...
Not sure i want ANOTHER character.
Maybe if i'd play as the Teacher... Yeah.
Even Rachael could be fun.
Sam and the others? NO!
But another girl? Nah.

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
I don't mind the female protag all that much but will a lesbian/"no dick run" be a possibility with her? Considering that you can't actually ignore Vincent I'm not so sure but this is also just a demo.

Oct 12, 2019
Which of these links are the least sketchy at this point? Mega says I'm over some limit and the others look like they download viruses the moment you open the page

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
ParadiceZone
So i started a new Playtrough ..... Teacher Whore Route. She allready live in the Mansion. Wanted to try out Public Fun Park but .... The following should be explanation enough
1649291873325.png
Same for the Pictures :
tparktraining1 48/ tparktraining1 49/tparktraining1 50/tparktraining1 51/tparktraining1 52/tparktraining1 53 and tparktraining1 55
and after that is only the text and a black screen
1649292114618.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I finally got around to trying this out after Sakura moved here. She does seem to dominate the early game somewhat, her events seem to be quite a bit longer than the other girls' ones are. It doesn't feel balanced, if possible I think that it would be good if some of her events were split into two. Especially when she moves in, that 'event' takes several days.
I do notice that the dialogue has been adapted to the new MC, he's not uncomfortable with sex, just thinks she's moving a little fast 'even for him' (though considering he fucks so many other girls literally as soon as he meets them... not entirely sure how well her story about emotions and feeling fits in with the fuck-fest). Still, some moments don't work as well as they used to, like when she moves in and he tells her he loves her; in this he isn't the shy guy who's been pining for her too for ages, he's the manwhore who just thinks she's cute. Him telling her he loves her so soon doesn't feel like it fits like it did before.
Easily the biggest complaint though is that there isn't any kind of journal or quest log that I can see. Those are really important for sandbox games or else the experience is just wandering around at random hoping to run into somebody.
Plus, the amount of money we make from the bar seems really small compared to what we need for Teach, let alone buying the mansion or coffee shop. It's really grindy and that's a problem, shit like that is why so many people hate sandbox games.
Also Emilia needs an emergency patch IMO, once we trigger her first scene the whore route is disabled, so we are forced to either choose harem or... well, there's no way to back out. We're forced to lock in choosing harem. Even if there are no scenes for her whore route yet, we should at least be able to choose it or back out of that scene.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I finally got around to trying this out after Sakura moved here. She does seem to dominate the early game somewhat, her events seem to be quite a bit longer than the other girls' ones are. It doesn't feel balanced, if possible I think that it would be good if some of her events were split into two. Especially when she moves in, that 'event' takes several days.
I do notice that the dialogue has been adapted to the new MC, he's not uncomfortable with sex, just thinks she's moving a little fast 'even for him' (though considering he fucks so many other girls literally as soon as he meets them... not entirely sure how well her story about emotions and feeling fits in with the fuck-fest). Still, some moments don't work as well as they used to, like when she moves in and he tells her he loves her; in this he isn't the shy guy who's been pining for her too for ages, he's the manwhore who just thinks she's cute. Him telling her he loves her so soon doesn't feel like it fits like it did before.
Easily the biggest complaint though is that there isn't any kind of journal or quest log that I can see. Those are really important for sandbox games or else the experience is just wandering around at random hoping to run into somebody.
Plus, the amount of money we make from the bar seems really small compared to what we need for Teach, let alone buying the mansion or coffee shop. It's really grindy and that's a problem, shit like that is why so many people hate sandbox games.
Also Emilia needs an emergency patch IMO, once we trigger her first scene the whore route is disabled, so we are forced to either choose harem or... well, there's no way to back out. We're forced to lock in choosing harem. Even if there are no scenes for her whore route yet, we should at least be able to choose it or back out of that scene.
I appreciate the constructive criticism man, I agree with you that the other main character worked a little better storywise, but I was finding it difficult to work on two games, so that's primarily the reason for that. My games a work in progress, so it's criticism like this that I really appreciate, so I can adapt and make a better game. I'll think about adding quest logs and things like that, it's a good suggestion.

As for the Emilia part, there is a way to undo all of her progress individually. So you aren't locked into it. If there isn't a way, then I just forgot to put that in and will fix that asap. T

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do really question the sense of adding the 'female protagonist' part though, just how much overlap do you think there is between people who play harem games and whore simulators? At first I thought it sounded interesting, there are very few harem games with a female protagonist, and the scenes with Loren were very hot if a bit over the top, but it quickly turned to shit when you reach the school and meet the real protagonist and it's very clear that it isn't the same harem game goodness but with a lesbian twist.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes