honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Q:
I know the outfits are in beta.
Is there just the one outfit pack (for Rachel)?
Any news about the dev releasing another set - for any girl?
Has anyone used it? I can see the image change but it doesn't seem like any scenes do.
Perhaps he's still testing this??

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I was expecting more scenes with girl mc,unfortunately another update with the asshole pimp and his harem by stupid women.
Is this like a disinformation campaign or something? What made you look at a game that's had 50 releases of content you apparently hate for updates, only to find out that now you can play as the "stupid woman" instead of the main pimp and beg for that? I tried the female protagonist route, it's exactly the same genre of content as the male route but with the protagonist being female, it's still a woman getting off on random exhibitionism.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is this like a disinformation campaign or something? What made you look at a game that's had 50 releases of content you apparently hate for updates, only to find out that now you can play as the "stupid woman" instead of the main pimp and beg for that? I tried the female protagonist route, it's exactly the same genre of content as the male route but with the protagonist being female, it's still a woman getting off on random exhibitionism.
It really looks like adding the "Female Protagonist"-Tag attracted strange people. I guess if they come back in a few months, there will be more content with the female MC.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
This is why I don't play games with Male Protagonist, boring as fuck and not interested into forced sex on female. It just force brute just only who are into forecing someone into sex by force which here is full of this kind ofectiona and worse poart is the girls like it unrealistaly, they kinda like it. I'm not male portagonist type player even if there good plot or story. And other player gonig around like sharks to bithing on thos who love female portagonist game. I'm female protagonist type player and futanari (both genitalia fully fuctional) protagonist type player as well. Which mean a care about ths game only for female portagonist and give player lots of contents to playe with.

As I said befor that here, it gonna alweys be 6, 7 release for male protagonist and one release for female protagonist. Here we go again with with this new realeas v0.55 with news for male protagonist. it gonna be alweys like that more for male realeas for Male portagonist and mcu less for Female Protagonist. And keep going like that with those amout of realese which it we alredy see into changes section it gonna be 100 years till female gonna be enjoyble with some ammount of contents or wors never will end.

And I keep waiting and waiting and waint till I die by boring annoying waiting.
The game had had 50ish releases before offering a female protagonist at all, and it's a remake of another game that's exactly the same type of story. You're into what you're into, nothing wrong with that, but the audience for this series up until now has been for the male protagonist side of the genre. Honestly this is why I was saying it probably would have avoided a lot of this conflict by just making the female protagonist a different game, "Public Sex Life F" or whatever. You'd still probably get updates at a slower rate than the male protagonist side, but at least it would be less obvious. Personally I think it's kind of a mistake for the dev to go off in so many directions, he has a ton of todo features for the 3 original girls that are probably never going to get finished before he gets bored because he now has to deal with at least 5 more characters.

It also doesn't help that Ren'Py doesn't seem to have a way to categorize saves so keeping track of a save for each protagonist will be a nightmare. If the dev reads this please just put it all on one save and let us switch in between in-game :)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Which means that it isn't the same genre. If it were the same it would be about her making other girls do it, like the guy does, not being exposed and abused herself. That's like saying a cuck game is the same genre as one where you steal other guys' girls.

It also doesn't help that Ren'Py doesn't seem to have a way to categorize saves so keeping track of a save for each protagonist will be a nightmare. If the dev reads this please just put it all on one save and let us switch in between in-game :)
It does, saves are arranged in pages of six. You can name the pages to help keep track of what is what.
screenshot0001.png

funzone33

Dec 22, 2018
does the teacher story line cont automatically? i can't get it to start. I have her in the mansion currently

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This game really sounds like it's not for you man, I'd move on. Come back in like a year or something.
1000 years. I would be alredy underground barried. It rude answer of yours, instead of findea way to make lot of content for female while working on other aspect of the game, to make female be able to keep up with contents with male portagonist but I see thay out of pictures. That you alredy decided how much contet female protagonist gonna had: 25% againtst 75% of male protagonist. That what I feall with those updateds.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
1000 years. I would be alredy underground barried. It rude answer of yours, instead of findea way to make lot of content for female while working on other aspect of the game, to make female be able to keep up with contents with male portagonist but I see thay out of pictures. Tat you alredy dacied how muche contet female protagonist gonna had 25% againtst 75% of male protagonist. That what I feall with those updateds.
This thread opened 2 years ago. Do you really expect the Dev to work on Female Protagonist until they have the same amount of content like the male protagonist? So basically working at least 1+ years on female protagonist only?

I would also not consider the answer of the Dev rude, you will have to wait some time until female protagonist has some more content. And yet I know 100% that you will show up the next time the Devs updates the game for the male protagonist, complaining again.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Seriously can we talk about real issues or something productive at least ? This debate is getting really boring and was already useless since the beginning
I did ask a nonrelated question about if there were any planned Emilia slave route updates but it seemed to have gotten swallowed in. I have just started looking at this game recently as I have played the Parody version of this game where has anime / game characters instead of the ones on this.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes