alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ffs...you all keep feeding the idiot. Just put the dumbass on ignore so we can all move on from the stupidity.
I already did, it was clear he cannot be reasoned with.

Seriously can we talk about real issues or something productive at least ? This debate is getting really boring and was already useless since the beginning
I just wish I had noticed that much before I engaged in attempts to reason.

This thread opened 2 years ago. Do you really expect the Dev to work on Female Protagonist until they have the same amount of content like the male protagonist? So basically working at least 1+ years on female protagonist only?

I would also not consider the answer of the Dev rude, you will have to wait some time until female protagonist has some more content. And yet I know 100% that you will show up the next time the Devs updates the game for the male protagonist, complaining again.
I tried that line of logic, he didn't accept that the male has a two year lead that can never be beaten to give the female equal content, it just isn't humanly possible. No, what Paradice said was not rude, what Paradice said was the truth and the truth can be harsh.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I did ask a nonrelated question about if there were any planned Emilia slave route updates but it seemed to have gotten swallowed in. I have just started looking at this game recently as I have played the Parody version of this game where has anime / game characters instead of the ones on this.
It was swallowed lol

Yeah there's plans for Emilia and Sakura, going to try to get their progress to the mansion soon for both routes.

Bestpal195

Apr 7, 2018
There is a female protagonist tag on this, but from what is looks like, you are a guy corrupting girls rather then plying as one. Are there options to (only) play as girls

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
It took me awhile but since I was having a rough time figuring out the Gallery Unlocker, I did the renaming of True in Notepad at gallery.rpy (didn't work) then I renamed the gallery unlocker to its original name (w/o the numbers) and put it in the common folder.

It worked. It took me 10 mins to figure this out phew. Great content inside it.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Which means that it isn't the same genre. If it were the same it would be about her making other girls do it, like the guy does, not being exposed and abused herself. That's like saying a cuck game is the same genre as one where you steal other guys' girls.
I guess that's true, perhaps I don't understand the finer points of exhibitionism fetish because honestly that's not what appeals to me here in either case, I like the sex scenes.

It does, saves are arranged in pages of six. You can name the pages to help keep track of what is what.
View attachment 1801870
I have 13 pages of saves, I don't overwrite them. I suppose I could use even pages for male and odd for female or something like that, but it's not ideal.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I didn't noticed it at first.
I just downloaded the game and saw in the changelog "Female Protagonist added".

Do you have to play a second protaginist at some point or can you ignore it?

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I didn't noticed it at first.
I just downloaded the game and saw in the changelog "Female Protagonist added".

Do you have to play a second protaginist at some point or can you ignore it?
Nope.
If you start a new game you can decide if you want to play as a male or female Protagonist. And after that choice you will only play that protagonist.

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Is this like a disinformation campaign or something? What made you look at a game that's had 50 releases of content you apparently hate for updates, only to find out that now you can play as the "stupid woman" instead of the main pimp and beg for that? I tried the female protagonist route, it's exactly the same genre of content as the male route but with the protagonist being female, it's still a woman getting off on random exhibitionism.
Why do you think I played this game before? I never play silly harem games where an idiot fucks a stupit hundred girls, these games are for (@#$%^..... deletion). I entered the two latest updates after I saw that there is a female protagonist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 88Michele88

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone have v0.47 file save? I stopped at v0 .47 because of studying, now is summer and i really want to play it again. Thank you so much

Reactions: fufu123

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Can someone answer a question ? At least one, or does this forum exist just for complains and debates about useless things ?
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes