RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's the same method you use to get her to work at the cafe. go to world map, click Teacher and then click school
How do i even trigger event of her talking about coming back to classroom? All i can do is public training at night at the park with all scenes repeating without any progress.

Tweek251

Jan 13, 2022
I can’t find Emilia anywhere. She left my house to go live on the streets again, but I can’t find her anywhere in the school. I’ve even tried restarting. Is there something I’m missing?

Also, Sakura left and said she’d be back in a week but never came back. What do I do?

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I can’t find Emilia anywhere. She left my house to go live on the streets again, but I can’t find her anywhere in the school. I’ve even tried restarting. Is there something I’m missing?

Also, Sakura left and said she’d be back in a week but never came back. What do I do?
Sakura-->Will come back eventually.
Emilia-->Go to the School at night.

sdno

May 22, 2022
probably could be one of top games here...but that sandbox is killing it realy hard...why there is not at least walkthou to tell u where go instead of trying 50 possibilities at diferent time to hope that something will happen?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
...why there is not at least walkthou to tell u where go instead of trying 50 possibilities at diferent time to hope that something will happen?
I don't think its the job of the developer to create a walkthrough, if he does not want .. and apparently nobody else bothered to do so, but judging from the complains here ... you could do your fellows a favour if YOU create one.

• Angry
Reactions: Crosaith.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I haven't played in this game in quite a while, are the other males (not the MC) still just ghost figures and not actual models?

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020

View attachment 1599651

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradise, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience, leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 200+ animations in the game, with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: ParadiceZone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.55): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Outfit Pack pc

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 649733 View attachment 649734 View attachment 649735 View attachment 649736 View attachment 649738 View attachment 649737 View attachment 649739 View attachment 649740 View attachment 649741 View attachment 649742
no compressed?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes