SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
1649042898240.png
Hmm that could be interesting .... Playing a Girl in a Game like this ..... I wonder how do you want to make this .... I mean if the Female Char should be like the Male Char etc ....

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So female protagonist from the start? It that what I'm waiting for. Good, good, good. Downloading right now and lets find out how much content are into so far?
Thanks you so much Dev, for female protagonist.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Updates are back to normal after next update, and the female Protagonist has it's own story, not retelling the same story all over again but with a female. It's essentially the same thing as adding a 6th girl.
MC girl will have some personality (intelligence) or will she be completely stupid like the other girls?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
At this point adding female protagonist is literally waste of time and will surely effect the game negatively. Like there is not a really huge market for female protags in adult games anyways especially if we talk about harem games ( female protag harem game sounds weird and not in a good way either) and adding that option in a much later stages of the game? This only makes people more annoyed since updated content for the male protagonist will be slowed. These are my personal opinions ofc. It's his game in the end and if he thinks this will help/improve the game and that's allright

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
At this point adding female protagonist is literally waste of time and will surely effect the game negatively. Like there is not a really huge market for female protags in adult games anyways especially if we talk about harem games ( female protag harem game sounds weird and not in a good way either) and adding that option in a much later stages of the game? This only makes people more annoyed since updated content for the male protagonist will be slowed. These are my personal opinions ofc. It's his game in the end and if he thinks this will help/improve the game and that's allright
exactly!
I don't see why he did that ... I'm thinking it might be time to put the game on hold and wait for it to complete it...
whore route/love route
male route / female route
guessing he will add a trans route, alien route , bestiality route in the future..
meh...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
exactly!
I don't see why he did that ... I'm thinking it might be time to put the game on hold and wait for it to complete it...
who route/love route
male route / female route
guessing he will add a trans route, alien route , bestiality route in the future..
meh...
At this point adding female protagonist is literally waste of time and will surely effect the game negatively. Like there is not a really huge market for female protags in adult games anyways especially if we talk about harem games ( female protag harem game sounds weird and not in a good way either) and adding that option in a much later stages of the game? This only makes people more annoyed since updated content for the male protagonist will be slowed. These are my personal opinions ofc. It's his game in the end and if he thinks this will help/improve the game and that's alright

I don't quite understand the criticism to be honest. How is this any different than adding a new girl? All other content doesn't suddenly cease just because there's a new girl, so why would adding a new protagonist be any different?

I think this is jumping to assumptions more than genuine criticism? I don't mind criticism, but if the criticism is just an assumption, I can't exactly take it to heart. The rationale for adding female Protagonist, is simply because I thought it would be a cool idea if you could play as a female Protagonist with the option of playing as any of the current girls.

With the character pack (which will be added in soon), you can change the female protagonist to be Rachael, Sam, Sakura, or Emilia. It's just something that I felt would add more variety to the game and sounded cool lol

After next release, we get a story continuation for the Teacher. So it's not like progress is halted? I'm sorry if you're not someone who likes Female Protags, but there are also people who don't like the Whore routes, and there are people who don't like the Harem Routes, that's just what this game is, it's a game that has something for all kinds of players, and it's not going to be a game that can always please everyone, no matter how much I try to make room for every players preference. I hope that's a fair enough.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I don't quite understand the criticism to be honest. How is this any different than adding a new girl? All other content doesn't suddenly cease just because there's a new girl, so why would adding a new protagonist be any different?

I think this is jumping to assumptions more than genuine criticism? I don't mind criticism, but if the criticism is just an assumption, I can't exactly take it to heart. The rationale for adding female Protagonist, is simply because I thought it would be a cool idea if you could play as a female Protagonist with the option of playing as any of the current girls.

With the character pack (which will be added in soon), you can play her as Rachael, Sam, Sakura, or Emilia. So it sounded like a cool idea lol

After next release, we get a story continuation for the Teacher. So it's not like progress is halted? I'm sorry if you're not someone who likes Female Protags, but there are also people who don't like the Whore routes, and there are people who don't like the Harem Routes, that's just what this game is, it's a game that has something for all kinds of players, and it's not going to be a game that can always please everyone, no matter how much I try to make room for every players preference. I hope that's a fair enough.
I'm not sure you understand what another protagonist means...
double the work?for every route?every LI?
instead of .. let's say 2 month (not saying iis the case here) period wait for an update , it will be closer to 4 months?since like I said.. double the work for every path/LI etc ?
maybe would have been better if you finished the current game(or at least till the point where there was only a male MC)?and then start adding female protagonist?
I mean it's a thought

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
instead of .. let's say 2 month (not saying iis the case here) period wait for an update , it will be closer to 4 months?since like I said.. double the work for every path/LI etc ?
maybe would have been better if you finished the current game(or at least till the point where there was only a male MC)?and then start adding female protagonist?
I mean it's a thought
I don't fault you for speaking up man, it just shows you care about my game, so I appreciate the input.

However, it's clear that you haven't tried out the Female Protagonist (It's fine, maybe that's not your thing), and simply assumed it means replacing the Male Character with a Female one, with the same exact story.

If that was the case, I would actually be agreeing with you, that just adds unnecessary work. However that's not the case. The Female Protagonist, has her own separate story, with different characters, and different situations. So it's not double the work, it's separate work, just like adding a new girl to the game.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I don't fault you for speaking up man, it just shows you care about my game, so I appreciate the input.

However, it's clear that you haven't tried out the Female Protagonist (It's fine, maybe that's not your thing), and simply assumed it means replacing the Male Character with a Female one, with the same exact story.

If that was the case, I would actually be agreeing with you, that just adds unnecessary work. However that's not the case. The Female Protagonist, has her own separate story, with different characters, and different situations. So it's not double the work, it's separate work, just like adding a new girl to the game.
if you say so, can't say yes or no because I haven't and won't try the fem prot , indeed , it is not for me.

I still think that these kind of things could have been added after you finished the game, but in the end it's your game , so .. do whatever you think it's best.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
With the story for the female protagonists, can they have sex with the other female characters or with males as well?

Personally, I like female protagonist games, if they offer a good bunch of corruption. Will see in either way how it plays out, but IMO, it is alright to add it. The game has a lot of content already, so it is not like anyone will not have anything to do when starting the game on their first playthrough.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, just wanna ask about the female protagonist before I download, will it be lesbian with the existing characters or there are male love interests to play with?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
if you say so, can't say yes or no because I haven't and won't try the fem prot , indeed , it is not for me.

I still think that these kind of things could have been added after you finished the game, but in the end it's your game , so .. do whatever you think it's best.
I don't agree with whole statment of yours. Adding female protagonist can actract more players like mysefl to it. I prefer also be able had an harem or met some of these girls to steeal from the male protagonits. We can put them to work for us insteead form male one. And secondly on what you saing it gonna make player wait till the dev implament female protagonist I calling it unfair to work just on male prtagonist. I never agree on doing that. And you saing that all other players that don't play male portagonist need to wait? How unfar and selfish you can be? All player need to be satisfyed with what they like to see in this game.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I don't agree with whole statment of yours. Adding female protagonist can actract more players like mysefl to it. I prefer also be able had an harem or met some of these girls to steeal from the male protagonits. We can put them to work for us insteead form male one. And secondly on what you saing it gonna make player wait till the dev implament female protagonist I calling it unfair to work just on male prtagonist. I never agree on doing that. And you saing that all other players that don't play male portagonist need to wait? How unfar and selfish you can be? All player need to be satisfyed with what they like to see in this game.
apparently very unfair and selfish :))
since this was added almost 2 years later? :))
if you want to talk about unfair and selfishness maybe you should look at yourself and your statements.
also what's wrong with having female prot after he finishes with the male prot?he could have devoted all his attention to that instead of having it divided?
you need to read my comments better instead of coming "guns blazing"

• Angry

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I mean it's a thought
This game has nothing to give, it has finished some updates, it seems boring and indifferent to me, something must be done to change. What to see? to have mc hundred women? the game starts to become funny.With the addition of a female MC the game will again have some interest,I agree with Dev,but I would like the protagonist to be like her Jennifer from the popular game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
also what's wrong with having female prot after he finishes with the male prot?he could have devoted all his attention to that instead of having it divided?
Don't put wards into my mout I didin't said. I self of you saing to dev stop adding female protagonist. It clearly fromyo statemntes yoou are against of female protagonist. I rader play female protagonist instead of male MC du the fact idont even reflect my personality. Youaccusing me to be selfish, that fanny bullshit I'd ever eard. Lissen clously I saying once laud and clear. Don't you dare call my defending female protagonist that I wanna play so badly that wht I was looking foarwad. And you had the ball saying stop adding female protagonist? didin't even lissen to yourself what you saying?

I rather play female protagonist. And hope dev adding more contet into it and compressed version as well.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
This game has nothing to give, it has finished some updates, it seems boring and indifferent to me, something must be done to change. What to see? to have mc hundred women? the game starts to become funny.With the addition of a female MC the game will again have some interest,I agree with Dev,but I would like the protagonist to be like her Jenifer from the popular game.
well..I mean looking at your "best games" I can see why it seems boring and indifferent.
I think that's enough said.
and that's not kink shamming (no matter how much you wish or think I've said it in that way)
but on the other hand ... it's kinda of a low blow for the people supporting this project for what it was (before the fem prot)
now from what I understand .. from devs comments the fem prot will have different LIs, etc
but .. it will still slow production on the paths of Male prot whore/love route
in my opinion it would have been better if he finished those paths, and then added the fem prot.
Just to clarify it for people who have a hard time reading and understanding it... I have no issues with fem prot , while I don't play it I also don't care about it, what I do care about is the fact that production, updates however you want to call it , seem that will be slower.
Don't put wards into my mout I didin't said. I self of you saing to dev stop adding female protagonist. It clearly fromyo statemntes yoou are against of female protagonist. I rader play female protagonist instead of male MC du the fact idont even reflect my personality. Youaccusing me to be selfish, that fanny bullshit I'd ever eard. Lissen clously I saying once laud and clear. Don't you dare call my defending female protagonist that I wanna play so badly that wht I was looking foarwad. And you had the ball saying stop adding female protagonist? didin't even lissen to yourself what you saying?

I rather play female protagonist. And hope deve adding more contet into it and compressed version as well.
Take care of yourself, or ask someone to take care of you.
I'm done interacting with you, also this a thread to discuss the game, not to vent your missplaced anger, I'm adding you to ignore so I won't be tempted to reply to you again.

• Angry

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

I rather play female protagonist. And hope deve adding more contet into it and compressed version as well.
Is there something wrong with your keyboard? Is your spellcheck broken?

• Haha
Reactions: KiichiYakuza
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes