BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks. This suggests whore route is available for other girls. Didn't want to waste my time if the harem route is the only one available for all girls. It's unusual for the dev to add a new character like that at the beginning of the game.
In my case I only play the harem route. You can always focus on the other girls and wait for her to have the whore route. I think that all the others have this route developed.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I actually didn't realize that Emilia was a new addition. But it makes complete sense now! She's not included in the banner image, her storyline feels far less developed than the other three, and only one route is available. Honestly, as a new player it is surprising that she's featured as prominently in the game as she is- it actually made me think she was supposed to be the primary love interest.

Reactions: sotorojo

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
I actually didn't realize that Emilia was a new addition. But it makes complete sense now! She's not included in the banner image, her storyline feels far less developed than the other three, and only one route is available. Honestly, as a new player it is surprising that she's featured as prominently in the game as she is- it actually made me think she was supposed to be the primary love interest.
You can always check "Changelog" above links. Most of devs are putting there whats new in each update. Sometimes its just a number of renders, scenes etc, sometimes it more specific informations. Like in this game, where dev (ParadiceZone) is posting which girl has update, which route and how many scenes. :)

Last edited:

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
there's apparently an issue with the next teacher event. it automatically sends me back to my old home, not the mansion, and goes straight to the morning. am i the only one dealing with this issue?

edit: my dumbass didn't realize i had a few other prompts that needed to come up before i could resume the teacher route. as you were.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
There's a bug on Rachael. When your relationship upgrades with Emilia, you lose the ability to get money from Rachael. I had upgraded Rachael to working in the bar for me and was earning income from that, which was lost when Emilia was upgraded from level 1 to level 2. And yes I was regularly "rewarding" her for her efforts.

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.24 Public] [ParadiceZone] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (585 MB): MEGA - - - -
You have 0.23 links there... Would you mind providing the correct ones?

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Emilia is Megumin from Public Sex Life (without "H") v0.26, no?
I met her at school right at the beginning in the old game and also in this remake. So she's not a "new" character?

Will all the extra/bonus girls and side events be ported to the "H" version?

123as

Aug 17, 2018
Hey is it only for me that the teacher event after lust training isn't going? I click on it and it goes to the bedroom at the next day morning

Brotherot

Nov 17, 2019
Emilia is Megumin from Public Sex Life (without "H") v0.26, no?
I met her at school right at the beginning in the old game and also in this remake. So she's not a "new" character?

Will all the extra/bonus girls and side events be ported to the "H" version?
The original "PSL" is a game with cartoon/anime girls. The "PSL H" is a version of "PSL " with the same story but reskined characters as normal human girls. I didnt play "PSL" but I guess that you started playing "PSL" when there was already 4th girls, thats why you could find her at the beginning. :)
Both "PSL" and "PSL H" are under developement, and "PSL" is few updates ahead of "PSL H". Becouse of that we can assume that everything that is happening in "PSL" will be happening in the "PSL H". :)

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
This game is perfect, nice animations and general idea. Loved sex sounds and various positions. My respect to DEV, keep working in same manner ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i compressed the damn wrong version :eek:
i'll update it, but it will take a bit as i'm on mobile right now
hex Shit Happens Man ! Lol you saved my day I forngot my dog yesterday in front of a supermarket next Town :ROFLMAO::LOL:

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I didnt play "PSL" but I guess that you started playing "PSL" when there was already 4th girls, thats why you could find her at the beginning. :)
Yes, you're right. I've started playing PSL when Megumin was already included. I was irritated because then for me she appeared right at the beginning of the game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ok after experimenting with the nicknames I settled on something that works for me and flows seamlessly with the dialogue in the sex scenes:)

Teacher = slutty big sister/mc = little brother
Sam = slutty little sister/mc = big brother
Rachael = slutty little sister/mc=big brother

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes