Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Hope this helps
i put it in the game folder but gallery still locked even used renpy, lib, the game folder that shows when ypu open the game but nothing happened gallery was still new pictured locked i even tried it when i put it in the save folder gallery still locked

Last edited:

brspn

Apr 29, 2020
The Linux python libraries seem to be corrupt for the latest version of this game (and the latest version of PSL-H). I get the following error when trying to run the game:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 77, in <module>
File "/Users/tom/ab/renpy-deps/renpython/PyInstaller/fake/fake-site.py", line 33, in init
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 49, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: Bad magic number in /mnt/PublicSexLife-v0.27-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/stat.pyo

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
So is this game gonna start picking up again soon, or is it still being pushed to the side in favor of that subpar copy of this game he started not long ago? Feels like ever since he started that cheap copy, this version, the original, has suffered immensely.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I noticed that with the Froppy slave/whore route, you don't give her a swimsuit before the first tournament match, and the one you give her before the second time looks like the slutty one (skipping over the first 2 swimsuits). Even when I've only bought the first one, I can still give her a swimsuit and have it appear like I gave her the slutty one without buying it yet. If it's intended that you skip to the slutty one in that route, it should still require that it's bought first.

Megumin's lust level doesn't increase to 10 after her masturbation scene.

Also, the text in the attached screenshot shows Froppy saying the pictured line, the one that follows, and another a little bit after that, but it's pretty clear it should be the MC saying it.

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
As I understand it is a copy Public Sex Life H but with other models?
other way around but yes more or less. this came first but since parody is somethin patreon doesnt like they started the H version so they could get patreon support through it and intend to work on both side by side but theres been a lot of work that needed to be done to get the H version caught up, plus the dev wasnt making enough through patreon to work on it full time so theyve had limited time to work on it which is why things feel so slow currently. that more or less it to my knowledge though i dont follow things super closely so i might be forgettin somethin

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Somebody wtih a full save with the gallery unlock please?
Edit: There are cheats in the game and you can unlock the gallery using them.

- Unlocks gallery
- Should work with all versions of Public Sex Life and Public Sex Life H - past, present, and future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
other way around but yes more or less. this came first but since parody is somethin patreon doesnt like they started the H version so they could get patreon support through it and intend to work on both side by side but theres been a lot of work that needed to be done to get the H version caught up, plus the dev wasnt making enough through patreon to work on it full time so theyve had limited time to work on it which is why things feel so slow currently. that more or less it to my knowledge though i dont follow things super closely so i might be forgettin somethin
If only "Patreon doesn't like the Parody version" was anything but a ridiculous excuse at this point. Most devs who have been having trouble with Patreon lately, and that number is pretty large, are moving over to SubscribeStar. He would have no problem whatsoever monetizing BOTH games during their development, but instead chooses the one that most of his large original fanbase don't want to pay for, so he's now left in a bad monetary situation. Even I've stopped my Patreon support of him because he's switched entirely to the bad H version. It's his own fault at this point. If he'd do something properly about it, he'd have even more money coming in, from both Patreon for his H version, and SubscribeStar for the Parody version. But oh well. It's his choice to make bad choices.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read this thread, speciffically the last couple of pages .. or even the 1st post, Original Post or what not,
sittintg at the top of this thread page 1:

That's an old release

The 0.27 changelog is this:

Changelog:
10 new Android 18 Scenes! | 2 Harem | 8 whore
5 new Raven Scenes | Harem Route!
15 new scenes total!
Any new megumin scenes in this update?
We have a Changelog even, here, see 4 yours3lf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
If only "Patreon doesn't like the Parody version" was anything but a ridiculous excuse at this point. Most devs who have been having trouble with Patreon lately, and that number is pretty large, are moving over to SubscribeStar. He would have no problem whatsoever monetizing BOTH games during their development, but instead chooses the one that most of his large original fanbase don't want to pay for, so he's now left in a bad monetary situation. Even I've stopped my Patreon support of him because he's switched entirely to the bad H version. It's his own fault at this point. If he'd do something properly about it, he'd have even more money coming in, from both Patreon for his H version, and SubscribeStar for the Parody version. But oh well. It's his choice to make bad choices.
You know It's not impossible to work on a game that isn't directly tied to a patreon right?

As for the patreon, it's more of a "supporting the creator" so he has time to work on games. I like working the parody, because I'm a big nerd who likes anime, the patreon just provides a way for me work on it more. I'd rather work on it and not have it on my patreon, than having it on there and risk being copy right striked, preventing me from working on it anymore. I had a couple real life stuff that prevented me from working a lot, hence the long wait, but I did do 3 releases worth as 1 release to make up for it.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes