EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
This is a casual board game that requires walking by rolling dice with the goal of reaching the finish line when the catnip runs out.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-06
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: Cartoon game
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1633456918376.png 1633456945219.png 1633456962646.png 1633456980479.png 1633456996001.png 1633457013197.png 1633457026042.png 1633457039202.png 1633457039639.png

Dec 16, 2020
You roll a six-sided die to move about an old-school board game board. If you're "lucky" you land on a spot where something lewd happens. If you're not lucky, you just move about the board without much happening. The lewd events are pretty old school and have been done before (without the annoyance of rolling a die and hoping for "bad" luck). I saw three of the encounters. I think there are four or five. Not much going on. Not much of interest to me.

I scanned the files with Malwarebytes before opening. Upon opening, Windows Defender gave me a warning about the program wanting to communicate over my network (and gave the option of only allowing this with public networks, thus, I assume, protecting my home network). In any case, my internet went down shortly after launching the program. Coincidence? Beats me. Internet is back up and I re-scanned my computer with Malwarebytes with no findings. Game is deleted and purged.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You roll a six-sided die to move about an old-school board game board. If you're "lucky" you land on a spot where something lewd happens. If you're not lucky, you just move about the board without much happening. The lewd events are pretty old school and have been done before (without the annoyance of rolling a die and hoping for "bad" luck). I saw three of the encounters. I think there are four or five. Not much going on. Not much of interest to me.

I scanned the files with Malwarebytes before opening. Upon opening, Windows Defender gave me a warning about the program wanting to communicate over my network (and gave the option of only allowing this with public networks, thus, I assume, protecting my home network). In any case, my internet went down shortly after launching the program. Coincidence? Beats me. Internet is back up and I re-scanned my computer with Malwarebytes with no findings. Game is deleted and purged.
I personally don't like many of these direct to steam "no dlsite release" games as I feel they're a low effort cashgrab aimed at horny teens or perhaps something far more sinister with a miner in them.

Reactions: ZanyD

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Finally a game about gay guys smoking cigarettes and....oh....

I was deceived....damn.

(No offence intended, i just tend to spot an opportunity and go for it)

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
it's standard unity statistics gathering, rejecting this on my firewall because fuck spying

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neitha and F4C430

slapper32

May 12, 2021
For some reason it just appears as a black screen and doesn't load no matter how long I wait. Weird

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote