RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
Bug report. If you hit enter twice quickly when trying to pick up the diary... the game crashes.

You need to try going through the game and being, yaknow, more assertive with the keyboard, with clicking things several times, with pressing the arrow keys. A LOT of your scripts break if you mash the controls!

Also, I think I skipped the lever puzzle by leaving an area?

Did you do any stress testing at all?

Last edited:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Bug report. If you hit enter twice quickly when trying to pick up the diary... the game crashes.

You need to try going through the game and being, yaknow, more assertive with the keyboard, with clicking things several times, with pressing the arrow keys. A LOT of your scripts break if you mash the controls!
I no have an idea of how did you break it. I pushed all possible buttons and could not replicate that.

Also, I think I skipped the lever puzzle by leaving an area?
:rolleyes:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
next update ?
> I was busy working so I couldn't dedicate as much time to the project.
Yesterday I finished my irl-work.
I need one or two weeks for tech update — I remade the map, improve sex-scenes by fixing render / anatomy. It'll take me two or three weeks more for a new update. Already done sketches, mapping, and unedited text.

Reactions: Ashbringer17

Jackthrall

Jun 9, 2018
I've got all three pieces of the witches outfit, what do i do with them? Also I cant find the bunny suit.

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Thanks.
1595597147091.png
I want to port the game to a new engine while it's short. Therefore, it will take more time than usual to make, please be patient.
Also thanks to everyone who donated.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote