RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I got access to town, but dont know what to do next. I only seen how goblin run out from inn.
That's all for now. The next update will be released much faster.

I would love to hear some feedback. Especially about the translation.

Reactions: Dyhart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think it was alright, I'm not a native English speaking so I don't have problem with grammar. I just think it was weird that a game like this one didn't have many supporters or anyone care about despite it was fun and full of potential if it have enough supports to grow

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SaraKatka

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Wow a lot has changed! I feel like I’m missing a ton here, I only have 4 scenes in the gallery.

Also, can no longer open the gallery for some reason. Selecting that option just kicks me out of the menu.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Move from RPGM MV to RPGM MZ really your best decision for the game, it look much better and the art seem more refine than the previous version too

• Love

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Nice update, only complaint i have is that grinding for Eyeballs for the potion is a pain;
And also, are there any plans to allow Pugna herself to work at the brothel?

• Love

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
How about add corruption stats :3
This is a great idea, I have some thoughts on this, but for now, I need to focus on the main storyline / current gameplay. At the moment, many things look a little "random".
Move from RPGM MV to RPGM MZ really your best decision for the game, it look much better and the art seem more refine than the previous version too.
Thanks, and I will definitely improve them again.
Nice update, only complaint i have is that grinding for Eyeballs for the potion is a pain;
Bad balance, thanks for letting me notice.
And also, are there any plans to allow Pugna herself to work at the brothel?
Of course, but not too soon. The original idea was to turn her house into a brothel, but that didn't really suit her character.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure why, but I feel like it was better before the updates... Might just be the giant text wall overlaying and darkening the actual scenes but honestly not sure. Also it is buggy but reloading saves seemed to do the trick.
In regards to the text walls, I personally have a short attention span when it comes to reading,and most rpg games have the text at the bottom. This allows you to see the image clearly, and its not as overwhelming cause you are reading 1-3 scentences at time. Most of the time with games when I see paragraphs I start skipping, but if you break it up i will usually read it. These are just suggestions on my part.

• Thinking Face

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Might just be the giant text wall overlaying and darkening the actual scenes but honestly not sure. Also it is buggy but reloading saves seemed to do the trick.
I have no plugins to hide them. It's an engine feature.
In regards to the text walls, I personally have a short attention span when it comes to reading,and most rpg games have the text at the bottom. This allows you to see the image clearly, and its not as overwhelming cause you are reading 1-3 scentences at time. Most of the time with games when I see paragraphs I start skipping, but if you break it up i will usually read it. These are just suggestions on my part.
I'm sorry, I'm just don't know... what to say. There's no automatic line break. So the only solution is to do it manually.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote