• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The download links still the old version not getting replace with the new one yet, any Mods please check the OP thread and update those links

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020

I would post a picture of Sonic here, telling the mods to step it up, but I have an update to play.

Edit: well nevermind, guess the update is broken, at least for me, every time I enter the city Pugna just gets stuck walking into the wall, anyone else having this problem?
pugna.png

Last edited:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Why are the links 1.8 when title is 2.1??
The download links still the old version not getting replace with the new one yet, any Mods please check the OP thread and update those links
I forget to change the link from the head page, but I think I was sent the correct post, but I'm not sure. So it's probably my mistake.

Edit: well nevermind, guess the update is broken, at least for me, every time I enter the city Pugna just gets stuck walking into the wall, anyone else having this problem?
It should work fine.
изображение_2021-06-01_223935.png
Yes, I played just to make sure.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
ok ive been having this issue with the last version as well as this version why is it when i save the game then reopen the game the world is suddenly black and only sprites are visible is is something im doing or is it the game am i missing a plugin? i will add it works fine before and after the game is saved it breaks when i close the game then load the save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SaraKatka

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
ok ive been having this issue with the last version as well as this version why is it when i save the game then reopen the game the world is suddenly black and only sprites are visible is is something im doing or is it the game am i missing a plugin? i will add it works fine before and after the game is saved it breaks when i close the game then load the save
I have the same problem. But it happens with a browser / android. Right now, I don't know how to fix this.

How many ram do you have?

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
I have the same problem. But it happens with a browser / android. Right now, I don't know how to fix this.

How many ram do you have?
my pc has about 16 gbs of ram and this is the first game ive ever seen this issue with and it dose it both on browser and on the downloaded version

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
my pc has about 16 gbs of ram and this is the first game ive ever seen this issue with and it dose it both on browser and on the downloaded version
I've tested 8 / 16 and it works great. I think I should compress the images, but I'm not sure if this helps.
Also, have you downloaded the desktop version? Maybe this is a feature of the web version. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the problem is the small size of the image cache the engine uses.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
I've tested 8 / 16 and it works great. I think I should compress the images, but I'm not sure if this helps.
Also, have you downloaded the desktop version? Maybe this is a feature of the web version. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the problem is the small size of the image cache the engine uses.
yes the desk top version is the one im using

• Sad
Reactions: SaraKatka

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, I'm stuck in the tower with a door I can't open and a switch that I can press but does nothing.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you! the switch on the right side was very hard to see, I missed it

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Same problem here. Was playing with 1.8, I just updated to 2.1 and can't enter the city anymore :(
Are you also playing on NWJS/Linux? or are you on Windows? wondering if this problem is tied to the way i'm running the game or not.
Also, I too played on 1.8 and updated to 2.1, maybe this could be related to save files?

Last edited:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Same problem here. Was playing with 1.8, I just updated to 2.1 and can't enter the city anymore :(
Are you also playing on NWJS/Linux? or are you on Windows? wondering if this problem is tied to the way i'm running the game or not.
Also, I too played on 1.8 and updated to 2.1, maybe this could be related to save files?
Sorry guys, but I really don't know why the savefiles didn't launch the "event" correctly. This may become a problem. It's just the weirdest shit I've ever heard and it just annoying :eek:.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
having an issue with the guy in the tavern he follows me out of the tavern and tells me to do somthing for him and then walks back inside and everything freezes

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
having an issue with the guy in the tavern he follows me out of the tavern and tells me to do somthing for him and then walks back inside and everything freezes
Does it happen all the time? Can you please send me the savefile?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote