RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I mean, it's a rpg maker and it can't work that randomly. I check twice every issue in this build as well as the project. And I can't even catch any of this.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
ok on a new save after rushing to get to the tavern it did it again heres the file and the site won't let me send the save i will say cheeking the debug log its throwing a lot of errors

Last edited:

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Folks, it was a mess and I still don't know why this is happening. But the problem is in the global save file. Just replace your save files and try starting a new game. View attachment save.rar
Not sure why, but it helps to fix the UI and events.
3.PNG — wtf?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So I've restarted from scratch, everything looks ok so far, but I still can't find the magic needle in the tower, am I missing something? I got the mirror scene but that's it.

I forgot, just a small bug SaraKatka , after the mirror scene, you're out of the tower naked, but even if you equip one of your suits, it still shows you naked.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Well, a sparkling mirror but you can't interact with it. Again I'm totally lost, it's not intuitive, there is no clue anywhere...

image_2021-06-04_095127.png

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
So I've restarted from scratch, everything looks ok so far, but I still can't find the magic needle in the tower, am I missing something? I got the mirror scene but that's it.
I have no idea why the game looks so randomly on different systems. I am beginning to think that using MZ was a bad decision.
1.PNG you need to pull the switch where you found the mirror
2.PNG and then touch the sigil.
Well, a sparkling mirror but you can't interact with it. Again I'm totally lost, it's not intuitive, there is no clue anywhere...
You need to wear the maiden suit and touch the mirror. You can find it in the house in the town between the exit and Peloni house.

Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, thanks, again a switch that I could not clearly see. Please make them a little bit darker because they are almost invisible on my computer.

Regarding the maiden suit, just a hint would have been nice because only you - the developper - knows what to do next, think about us players who can quickly get frustrated not knowing what to do. Something like: "I don't feel pretty wearing this here." while she looks at the mirror.

Ok, so now I have the needle but I'm stuck again, I can't escape from this place:

image_2021-06-04_193752.png

I'm missing a switch again somewhere? :ROFLMAO:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So this update we going from the newest MZ back to MV? I'm still download and check out those new system features

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, for some people MZ broke some events, chat boxes, UI and nobody knows what else.
Thank you for your reply, I think the MZ was not a stable system yet so it will cause lot of troublesome bugs compare with older system like MV. I did got some lag when playing the MZ version too so with the MV it run very smoothly and so far no bug appear at all
By the way, in the next update would you consider adding a few small dialogues and lewd event with the NPCs how they will react to Pugna when she wearing some indecent outfit? Adding those will make the game a bit more interesting and players can have a bit more fun to interact with NPCs to see how it goes. Not just that but I think a few small side event would be great too beside the main quest

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote