RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I did check it at the time and it's always set to ON. I even tried a brand new file and whenever I go to the town for the first time I just walk everywhere super slowly. The enemies are even faster than me.
Ok, this is really weird and shouldn't work that way.
where do you find the eyeballs and batwings
They drop from the enemy in the "goblins" cave.

Reactions: SaasMan

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
First of all, work out the MAIN plot, otherwise you will just get lost ... If possible, I will give an example of one of MY favorite games - Noxian Nights - The plot is simple, there are options for choosing (between the main plot). Although the game seems incomplete by today's standards, it is still good. You need to follow this path. "Fill your hand", then you can proceed already to the second part, already deployed ... Sorry if this sounded like an advertisement 8 \

Reactions: SaraKatka

mcmng

May 19, 2020
The art for the MC reminds me of Melty's Quest for some reason :unsure:
Also, nothing happens when I try to interact with this mirror, am I forgetting to do something beforehand? Nothing happened.png

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Uhm... i'm stuck in the beginning... I have talked with the girl with red hair, find the house mushroom and explored the cave, but I don't know how make bombs for the rocks.

Tony____

Mar 3, 2021
So I've been really enjoying this game so far, but after a long time time of trying to find stuff in-game, or online i'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do.
In the quest to find the needle it says that I need "Decayed time" to go through the portal by the statue which I don't know where to find, but it seems that other players managed to get the needle so, I'd like to ask how to get it.
Also unrelated - when I revisit the area where I got the cow suit I'm stuck and cannot move, nor do anything else and I have to close the game and reload the last save.
And lastly I'm still missing three scenes, so did I miss something or do you get them when you get further?
Anyway as I said, it's a pretty good game but clearly far from finished, so I'm looking forward to the PugnaCapture2.PNG PugnaCapture1.PNG updates. Thanks in advance for answering

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
My bad, I am already working on simplifying the "adventures" and rewriting the text.
The first one it's a bug, I'm already fixed it, but you need to wait for the next build (I just don't back up every release build).
> "Decayed time"
It drops from the enemy in the tower.
Btw thanks for your responding, right now I want to a little bit "remade" the game, so if you have some thought about some of the gameplay aspects, I would love to hear that.

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
Having <Empty> outfit is quite scary...maybe remove this option ? Since you get the naked "outfit" pretty quick Capture.PNG

Overall I'm really looking forward for this game, it's giving me some Melty's quest vibes and I like it. But as someone said, the dialogue really need some polishing...sometime the wrong character is talking, sometime multiple line are displayed without changing character, and I think the dialogue with the witch is bugged, seems that her name is written at the end of her sentences rather than in the "name" part of the prompt

Good luck with your project !

Reactions: DarkLizerd

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this, first the suit did not change when I selected another and now the character disappeared and only the eyes remained haha, do I have to start a new save? or is there how to fix it? (google translator, sorry)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote