RPGM Abandoned Pugna's Quest: Monster Girl Adventure [v0.2.2a] [SaraKatka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
This game needs more update with crash fixes and extra contents, until then its not really playable
How did you get the game crash? I try to add content as much and often as possible, but even now there are 10 events with a distance of about 3-7 minutes between each other.
By the way, in the next update would you consider adding a few small dialogues and lewd event with the NPCs how they will react to Pugna when she wearing some indecent outfit? Adding those will make the game a bit more interesting and players can have a bit more fun to interact with NPCs to see how it goes. Not just that but I think a few small side event would be great too beside the main quest
I think I've heard something like that before. I'm not very good at writing or story-making, but I guess it's a good way to make the story deeper and more narrative. And there a good point to add the lewd attribute, btw I'm not a huge fan of corruption, but I feel like I need to add something like this.
But so far I've made a lot of empty space for adding NPCs and stuff :cry:
how does one go through the witch castle I touched the green orb and now im stuck
If you teleported into "sand-space", just try to move up.
how do i satisfy mama
You need to buy a recipe in town and create a futa potion.

Reactions: thevoid089
Jan 8, 2021
How did you get the game crash? I try to add content as much and often as possible, but even now there are 10 events with a distance of about 3-7 minutes between each other.

I think I've heard something like that before. I'm not very good at writing or story-making, but I guess it's a good way to make the story deeper and more narrative. And there a good point to add the lewd attribute, btw I'm not a huge fan of corruption, but I feel like I need to add something like this.
But so far I've made a lot of empty space for adding NPCs and stuff :cry:

If you teleported into "sand-space", just try to move up.

You need to buy a recipe in town and create a futa potion.
thanks can you also help me with the slime and the position

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck! What do I do after I get the scene where I get fucked upside down out in the open? Just after you awaken from the infinite tower dream?

Last edited:

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
After meeting Peloni in the town is it meant for your sprint to become a crawling walk? It made the game extremely slower paced and dunno if this is intentional and I need to continue to get the speed back or a bug. Thanks.

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
After meeting Peloni in the town is it meant for your sprint to become a crawling walk? It made the game extremely slower paced and dunno if this is intentional and I need to continue to get the speed back or a bug. Thanks.
It's weird, I change speed back to regular 1.PNG
Try to check "Always Dash" option.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
SaraKatka i'm actually lost and stuck at the alchemist that is a slime.

i totally forgot what do i need to do in order to continue on that part :p a lil help please >.<

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
SaraKatka i'm actually lost and stuck at the alchemist that is a slime.

i totally forgot what do i need to do in order to continue on that part :p a lil help please >.<
Just ignore the slime-girl and move forward, for now. This is really intuitive, even if you skip the whole text.
How does one get a wick? I assume I need it to make the bombs to get past in the cave for the book?
Yep, you right, you can found it inside the mine. To the left of the entrance and then up.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok.. after playing through this game for the first time (not all, cause i got stuck.. i think. not sure).. here are my thoughts

-The outdoor maps are very well crafted, but are also very cluttered. Logs and flower patches and differences in elevation litter the ground... and although this looks very real and beautiful... it also causes me to think there is only 1 path. Differences in elevation don't always have collision, just like logs and large flower patches. This is a bit confusing compared to many other games where these things do have collision. There is a lot of clutter..... maybe a bit too much.
- Pugna's dialogue feels a bit off to me... but this might just be me. The style of art make her look very cute and innocent, yet she has quite the mouth on her with enough profanity to last for days. I don't know... this throws me off a bit. But that is 100% opinion... ignore this if you want.
- A Quest log would benefit this game (most RPGs need one eventually) to keep track of what you're supposed to do for who and where.
- The music in the majority of the game is fine.. works well and doesn't distract from the game. But the battle-music is, in my opinion, unfitting compared to the rest of the game. Most songs are calm with different calming instruments... then the battle music comes in with borderline Heavy Metal. Also... very loud. Maybe tone that down a bit if possible.
- I don't know about the main plot... it doesn't really capture me at this point. Getting a book for a cat... i don't know what to think of it.. so i'll leave it in the middle. Not my cup of tea, but that's just me
- the combat is definitely unbalanced. Any enemy is easy to defeat... unless there are 3, then it suddenly become almost impossible. The first boss that i fought (i think it was a boss) i had to try it at least 4 times... and with full stats, was i finally able to defeat him through good rng.

all in all... this game could be fun... but for now it doesn't really capture me

• Hey there
Reactions: SaraKatka

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your opinion, I know the game feels like a mess, but there are many ways to make it better. I can't focus on many things at the same time, but right now I want to improve my storytelling.
I know I can't please everyone, but I hope you dig it out later.
I think you did slowly improving lot of event and H scenes, even the system so far was better compare to the old version. I think you need to make the dialogues for NPCs and MC to be a bit least dry and blunt in some scenarios, many time I feel like Pugna was a bit too blunt and short with her words when interact with other NPCs or simply too rude when she want to refuse some event

Reactions: SaraKatka

SaraKatka

Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I think you need to make the dialogues for NPCs and MC to be a bit least dry and blunt in some scenarios, many time I feel like Pugna was a bit too blunt and short with her words when interact with other NPCs or simply too rude when she want to refuse some event
Yep, you right, it's even hard to call it an interaction, some dialogues just happen randomly and bluntly. Almost every dialog will have to be rewritten to make the "setup" more enjoyable

Reactions: thevoid089

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for your opinion, I know the game feels like a mess, but there are many ways to make it better. I can't focus on many things at the same time, but right now I want to improve my storytelling.
I know I can't please everyone, but I hope you dig it out later.
Oh that is perfectly fine.
I hope i didn't sound like a condesending ass. I was trying to be constructive, but still getting the point across.
Good luck with the rest of the game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote