QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cd

Apr 30, 2017
any idea on what alina's stats need to be to get her to help with anastasia???

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
havent fount that yet too. and oleg didnt give me manager after repay debt so idk how to contiue there.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Thats mean as i said every update need fresh start caouse i play eng. thts not good
Or not, since I'm the one currently doing the translation and I'm doing everything I possibly can to make sure that's not the case.

any idea on what alina's stats need to be to get her to help with anastasia???
Alina must have a Sub score of 700 or greater, and Anastasia must be ready for it too. I think 700 is too much, personally. I recommend cheating it, and I'll mess with it eventually to try and get it to a more reasonable level, or mess with the levels of growth.

havent fount that yet too. and oleg didnt give me manager after repay debt so idk how to contiue there.
I don't know if there is a hookup there, since I never go into debt with him, but you need to have an okay rep with him, and you need to asked him about becoming manager. Then you need to raise Yana's stats until you have the option to talk her into going to Oleg. Once that's done, it should only be waiting a few days for him to finalize it with his father, and you just have to check back occasionally.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know how to progress olya past the stage in which you check her panties? I see a lot of sex scenes in her folder but no way to get to them.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know how to progress olya past the stage in which you check her panties? I see a lot of sex scenes in her folder but no way to get to them.

To progress with Olya past the "check your panties" stage, you need to increase her stats by having repeated interactions with her, and you need to have Yana at a certain level, and one day when you have Yana over, you take her into Olya's room and fuck her in front of Olya and get her involved. Once you've met the requirements, you will eventually find an option in Olya's dialogues to explain the new rules to her.

To become the cafe manager, you need to become friends with Oleg, and ask him about becoming manager. Then you need to get Yana to a certain point in her training (so just keep going on Yana) and you will get the option to take her to see Oleg. You'll then get a scene where you and Oleg humiliate her, he says he has to finalize things with his father. Check back in a few days and he will make you the manager. You don't get to do anything as manager till you subjugate Alina and Irina, though. Irina, you have to talk to her, and then talk to the Gopniks late at night and pay them to harass her and take pictures. Alina, you need her to borrow money from you, and then you need to keep leveling fines on her till you finally call in the Gopniks to force her into your service. There may be some stat involved, I'd have to go check the code to be sure, but it does take a bit.

Reactions: Doejhn

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
How do i get to the Dungeon Thing?
I'm assuming you mean the "Basement" or "Bondage Room" (I probably will change the name to dungeon when I'm rewriting). To do that, you need to move forward with Anastasia/Natasya. That means having tried to confront her with pictures, caught her looking at Alina in the cafe, forcing Alina to go get fucked by her, then forcing Yana to get fucked by her (Must be done after Alina, and the trigger for it is finding Yana in the halls at school). At that point Anastasia is willing to be your slave. The next day she can find you in the halls and recommends you lease a Dungeon. You can, the day after, lease the room when you leave your house. Then you need to go to your laptop and have it remodeled, and that is supposed to take 10-15 days or something like that. Personally, I find it really long, involved, grindy, complicated, like much of the game, but that's how you do it at this point. You can call Yana and Anastasia into the dungeon, currently. Vika too, I think. Hopefully more get added over time. I'm personally enjoying this updates continuation with Olya and the new end of content with the wall of girls you get to torment at school.

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
I'm stuck at the moment with no idea what I should do next :(

Yana can work as a model for me
Coffee shop girls are obedient - I'm the manager of the cofee shop.
I can call the girl from the clothing store.
English teacher I can take to the park / coffee shop.

With Inga im stuck. I can punish her together with teacher but that seems not to proceed. What to do next here?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I'm stuck at the moment with no idea what I should do next :(

Yana can work as a model for me
Coffee shop girls are obedient - I'm the manager of the cofee shop.
I can call the girl from the clothing store.
English teacher I can take to the park / coffee shop.

With Inga im stuck. I can punish her together with teacher but that seems not to proceed. What to do next here?

That's pretty much the current end point of Inga's content. Now, you can take the time to go after Anastasia (opening the way to lease the Basement/Dungeon, which has content for her, Vika, and Yana currently), and you can take the time to enslave Olya for a lot of home content and some school content (she actually has the most content out of any girl, I think, with Yana as maybe equal or a close second). You can enslave Dina, the school psychologist, and once you have her and Anastasia, you can meet Oksana, who is willing to be your slave if you let her fuck up other girls at the school. If you get into that and finish the very, very little content Oksana has, you can start "enslaving" the minor girl characters you've been fucking with at school, and open up a lot of school content with them once you've done that.

So there's still a fair bit you may not have done, but that's probably about all the content for now too.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I must say I really like this one, despite its rather bad English. It does remind me quite a bit of Son of a bitch due to it using the same engine and machine translated Russian, though I prefer the more hardcore maledom bdsm content in this one.

I do have two questions though. First, does anyone by chance know the name of the model for Alina? I tried image searching with few of the pics used but didn't have any luck.
And second, what is the significance (if any) of certain options being in bold letters?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I must say I really like this one, despite its rather bad English. It does remind me quite a bit of Son of a bitch due to it using the same engine and machine translated Russian, though I prefer the more hardcore maledom bdsm content in this one.

I do have two questions though. First, does anyone by chance know the name of the model for Alina? I tried image searching with few of the pics used but didn't have any luck.
And second, what is the significance (if any) of certain options being in bold letters?
Good questions. You might try looking for Alina's model on SlavesinLove, I think a lot of pictures come from their older content in regards to Alina, Yana, Irina, and Olya. The problem is in their old content (dunno about the new) they generally just labeled a girl with a letter or too, like Slave J, Slave O, Slave AG, etc. So my recommendation would be to find her there if you can, and then search something like "SlavesinLove Slave J Model" to see if an image site may be able to pick up your question. That's worked for me in the past trying to find other aliases for girls on, for example, iStripper, where they usually just use a first name, or may have an alias they use only for iStripper. (For example, Veruca James went as Catie years ago on iStripper, never went by that anywhere else)

I'm not sure about any places there is bold text other than in profiles, so I'm assuming you mean there. In profiles, it's supposed to give you hints about what the next thing to do with a girl is as far as your path. It doesn't work so well with this translation, but I'm working on replacing all the text. I'm still undecided if I try to keep that bit in character, and just hint a bit better, or instead make those like a mini guide to your next steps. I mean, you have the rest of the game to game with, and I must admit, it's gotta be frustrating to have to keep coming to a thread for a machine translated game looking for answers. With how not-intuitive the tips are, I'm thinking more mini-guide.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Good questions. You might try looking for Alina's model on SlavesinLove, I think a lot of pictures come from their older content in regards to Alina, Yana, Irina, and Olya. The problem is in their old content (dunno about the new) they generally just labeled a girl with a letter or too, like Slave J, Slave O, Slave AG, etc. So my recommendation would be to find her there if you can, and then search something like "SlavesinLove Slave J Model" to see if an image site may be able to pick up your question. That's worked for me in the past trying to find other aliases for girls on, for example, iStripper, where they usually just use a first name, or may have an alias they use only for iStripper. (For example, Veruca James went as Catie years ago on iStripper, never went by that anywhere else)

I'm not sure about any places there is bold text other than in profiles, so I'm assuming you mean there. In profiles, it's supposed to give you hints about what the next thing to do with a girl is as far as your path. It doesn't work so well with this translation, but I'm working on replacing all the text. I'm still undecided if I try to keep that bit in character, and just hint a bit better, or instead make those like a mini guide to your next steps. I mean, you have the rest of the game to game with, and I must admit, it's gotta be frustrating to have to keep coming to a thread for a machine translated game looking for answers. With how not-intuitive the tips are, I'm thinking more mini-guide.
Thank you for your reply. Actually, what I meant is that some of the actions are in bold. For instance, when I start the new game, the "Get out of the house" is in bold and then when I go to College, the option "Out of the Institute" is again in bold and so on....

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Actually, what I meant is that some of the actions are in bold. For instance, when I start the new game, the "Get out of the house" is in bold and then when I go to College, the option "Out of the Institute" is again in bold and so on....
I... never actually noticed that. I dunno why that was done.

Reactions: Dreadder

Koner

Apr 4, 2017
For some reason in my game I couldn't get Anastasia to approach me about the dungeon/basement. This was even after the pictures, Alina, and Yana like you said.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
For some reason in my game I couldn't get Anastasia to approach me about the dungeon/basement. This was even after the pictures, Alina, and Yana like you said.
I dunno what to tell you, to my knowledge those are the only requirements. You might need to call her first, or it might be that she approaches you randomly while walking in school. It might be both of those, it's hard to recall, but the requirements, to my knowledge, are her having fun with Yana and Alina, and that's it.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys. So this game is Russian (there are RU names of the characters left and right) and it is about male domination and some sort of management as I understood after reading the overview, correct?
I would like to check this game out, but not in a "cold" rough machine translation. I believe, I would find it more entertaining in original language. Is there any link to it or an option to choose the language in game?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys. So this game is Russian (there are RU names of the characters left and right) and it is about male domination and some sort of management as I understood after reading the overview, correct?
I would like to check this game out, but not in a "cold" rough machine translation. I believe, I would find it more entertaining in original language. Is there any link to it or an option to choose the language in game?

The original Russian for 0.7, most up to date, if you can read Russian. If you prefer English, you may want to wait on me, but it's taking a bit. By the end of the week I hope to have my first partial release though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes