ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So far i like whats there in the game.
The premise while not original seems to be implemented well so far.
Media chosen is good, writing is decent and i like the kinks present so far.

Though i do worry about one aspect of the game and that's multiple routes.
Having multiple routes, obviously requires more work and have seen multiple games get it wrong.
I am personally not fond of games where choices exclude you from seeing content.
The choices present in the mall on the exhibition route is more to my liking where you have the option to see all the content.

exter

May 29, 2017
Im getting an error right at the beginning when opening the html with this new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, has some content been cut? I dont have the choice of declining the medallions deal, the part with the photographer in the mall and the guy spying during the sunbathing scene arent there anymore. But then again, maybe this has to do with the error popping up.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
*Wipes sweat* Boy oh boy, I'm actually considering supporting this on Patreon. That's how much I love it. It's also pretty easy on the eyes, and as someone who reads so much that I'm probably going to lose my eyesight in just another decade or so, eye comfort is extremely important. Love it.

Reactions: Micsuking

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i see ntr seem avoidable thanks to choice and or an option, does the game still have intereting story for those that choose to do so ?

Reactions: Repreive

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Good, let's hope so.

Don't play clearly marked NTR/Cheating games and then complain when there is NTR/Cheating. Fuck off to the 1 million boring ass vanilla games.
This is not an NTR game tho :) This is a game about a man finding a magical item and he has MANY options to choose from so it should not feel like she was ready to cheat on all routes as you can see from what the dev himself wrote

Regarding ntr, as at the moment there is not much content with ntr I didn't find it necessary to specify the different types, however, as it is a delicate subject I will make sure that, for example, someone who appreciates netori can have access to this content but can turn off netorare and vice versa.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Obligatory "Does this contain Netori? Or is it Netorare? Perhaps both; a choice of either?"

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Not really a fan of everything being written in third-person. (Scott woke up and looked at his wife). I much prefer second-person for games like this (You wake up and look at your wife). It really makes the sex scenes seem weird too, since this other guy, who's name is also Scott, is fucking my wife...

eg:
Third-person perspective
Maggie started to lower herself, engulfing Scott's cock with her pussy, it was extremely rare for her to let him inside her unprotected, but he knew she was too horny to think straight.
vs Second-person perspective
Maggie started to lower herself, engulfing your cock with her pussy, it was extremely rare for her to let you inside her unprotected, but you knew she was too horny to think straight
and just for completeness, First-person,
Maggie started to lower herself, engulfing my cock with her pussy, it was extremely rare for her to let me inside her unprotected, but I knew she was too horny to think straight
Other than that, I'm liking it so far, and will probably be watching this even if it stays with a third-person perspective.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Were some scenes deleted this update?
I cant seem to access the early game bad, the sleeping sex scene, guy offering model job and the sunbathing while the neighbour watches scenes in this update.

I like the additions to the normal route.
The Domination doesn't seem to be my cup of tea.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
I am pretty sure the game has a bug that prevents me from accessing most fo the buttons on the lefts side.
I can only see "interactive text" "Journal update" "saves" and "restart" while in the screenshot there are a lot more.
Whenever I open the game or restart it says:

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: invalid assignment left-hand side.

Using Firefox btw. If i switch to Edge it works

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Found a typo. Sex after entering the house for the first time.

Rycharde was pretending to be cleaning when $cha2name enters the room in a great hurry completely naked and visibly wet between her legs.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes