VN Ren'Py Completed Pure Heart Chronicles [Vol. 1] [Arkamsoft]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
screenshot0.png

Overview:
Pure Heart Chronicles is an epic fantasy visual novel, with 4 main female characters, who will be involved in an adventure where you can find a route for each one of them all this in the context of action, humor and lewd situations.
You will play as a young novice priest called Quinn who is the new member of Mayhem Rose, one of the most famous adventure guilds in the region. You will face situations that can lead you to different exciting moments with the girls and unexpected endings.​

Updated: 1 Mar 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Key Game Features:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -

Android port
This game / version / port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
ported by @booom313

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Whoa. That's some quality art.
Seems a bit too lighthearted for my tastes though. That scene with the pirate for example probably doesn't end the way I'd want it to. Shame. Then again, I might be surprised. Definitely gonna try this out later. Just for the art alone. That shit is grade A fapable. And for the sexy, fit warrior babes too. Can't forget those. :FeelsGoodMan:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Whoa. That's some quality art.
Seems a bit too light-hearted for my tastes though. That scene with the pirate for example probably doesn't end the way I'd want it to. Shame. Then again, I might be surprised. Definitely gonna try this out later. Just for the art alone. That shit is grade A fapable. And for the sexy, fit warrior babes too. Can't forget those. :FeelsGoodMan:
Yea, lol. Is there any hardcore in this? Doesn't look like these pirates know what pirates are supposed to do :test: .

Reactions: ponyguy

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
I must be dumb because I can't get any other ending than Nia. There's like 3 choices you have to make in the whole game and they all have the same ending for me. Seems more like a kinetic novel than anything else.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Great writing, decent humor, and the game world is really interesting. Sure, parts of it are silly but there is an actual writer who wrote an actual story here, it's not just rendered 3D standard models with ridiculous udder-size tits and a boy who wants to fuck his family. I'd have preferred more animation but the art is also excellent. Not bad at all.

U

User_10739

It's not NTR. The bloke in pic 4 is not as hard as he looks. It's a really stupid setup, so you better like the femdom-y vibe. All men in this game are idiots, in case you are wondering.
No NTR tag and none in the genre so have atter. I played it and although MC is essentially a wimp, it was enjoyable.
Looking forward to next version.

Reactions: Reese286
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes