VN Ren'Py Completed Pure Heart Chronicles [Vol. 1] [Arkamsoft]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why do male chars in VNs or anime/manga have to be such idiots all the time? I mean it can be funny but i dont know...
Eh. Then don't ever go into the anime world. Most of them are harem/ecchi and the male usually is dumb as a cucumber - or something worse. Trust me, I've seen so many of it.

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Question for anyone who may know, here it's listed as Pure Heart Chronicles Vol 1, but on the site listed it's called simply Pure Heart Chronicles. Is this download here just part one and Nutaku has the full game? Just asking because the purchase page says four routes to romance the four different girls and as I already downloaded and played it here you can only romance one girl before the volume ends. Because if Nutaku has the full game I'll most likely just buy it.
may answer your question.
It's not often I see idiot males but I don't play the anime ones so they might be different.
Oh believe me, there are A LOT of dumb protagonists on "anime-ish" vns, but that goes more for the romance/sol/comedy ones.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah i have managed to play trough it and I have to say, I will not play a part 2 of this. I played a "few" VNs but not often felt my time so waisted :D

Reactions: Sole

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Beautiful artwork and great writing.

I love VNs with good writing. The story isn't bad but it isn't great either. However, the grammar is what I noticed more than anything. It's really good. A lot of times, the grammar looks like the person writing the story is jerking off to what's being written in the process, typing one-handed leaving typos and poor syntax in its wake.

The artwork though, I was blown away immediately. Anime-ish with a Western flair. I love western style art, one reason I love the Queen Opala games. It gives me the choice of Eastern-style or Western-style art. I look forward to future chapters and hope we get into a bit more adult themes.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
may answer your question.

Oh believe me, there are A LOT of dumb protagonists on "anime-ish" vns, but that goes more for the romance/sol/comedy ones.
If the false advertising thing is true that's going to piss people off and ruin any good faith people have in the project

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
I have one small issue with the game. The sex scene with Nia comes way to fast and way to out of nowhere, especially considering her character. I´m gonna assume this was added to have some sex content in the game for a demo. Also how the hell did the girls think they could get the amulet when they know that only a virgin can get it?

Edit: Still I really like the game. The art is very good. Only Nia´s face looks too big sometimes.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Don't know what to think about this one. The art is well done, and everything else is passable. Nothing special overall, but it has some charm to it at the very least. I hope this really is just the first episode and there's going to be more to play at some point. However, if the whole false advertising thing ends up being true, this game is a major disappointment.

Aug 26, 2016
I think I'll hold off on trying this one until there's more content. One or two actual sex scenes and a whole lot of cockteasing doesn't interest me that much.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have any Walkthrough ??
Reading other replies, this game is so straight that you don't need any walk to help you. There are some choices, but they don't affect at all the game - or at least this first part. Maybe something will happen in the second, but who knows.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes