VN Ren'Py Completed Pure Heart Chronicles [Vol. 1] [Arkamsoft]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You could just ignore them you know and maybe if people who like NTR call the people who don't like it cucks maybe there wouldn't be a problem
I want to respond to this but I'm not 100% sure how... anyway it's hard to ignore multiple pages of circle jerkers repeating the same garbage and sorting the wheat from the chaff.

D

Deleted member 1385594

no, just like how the first chapter came out without warning i can ganretee this next chaper will
I really liked the game and I just want more of this game and I am out of patience

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded the Android port of this, but one of the things that ruin a VN for me is when the protagonist is unrealistically stupid to the point where a light bulb refuses to go into the socket because it fears that it will be infected by the protagonist's stupidity.

D

Deleted member 1385594

View attachment 78657

Overview:
Pure Heart Chronicles is an epic fantasy visual novel, with 4 main female characters, who will be involved in an adventure where you can find a route for each one of them all this in the context of action, humor and lewd situations.
You will play as a young novice priest called Quinn who is the new member of Mayhem Rose, one of the most famous adventure guilds in the region. You will face situations that can lead you to different exciting moments with the girls and unexpected endings.​

Updated: 1 Mar 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Key Game Features:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -

Android port
This game / version / port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
ported by @booom313

For the sake of humanity please ask the developer about the second part man I am running out of patience PLEASE

D

Deleted member 1385594

He
No NTR tag and none in the genre so have atter. I played it and although MC is essentially a wimp, it was enjoyable.
Looking forward to next version.
Hey man can you contact the developer about when will they release the next volume or at least give me their f95zone profile so I can ask them directly. Please man I am waiting for this for a long time and I am running out of patience.

win13

Aug 23, 2017
I'm also waiting for the second part. TBH, I quite enjoyed the first one but I don't think the second one will ever come out, right?

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
The dev hasn't posted anything since nov 2018 on his social media and his website. I think this is all you are getting Bingsmonk

D

Deleted member 1385594

I
The dev hasn't posted anything since nov 2018 on his social media and his website. I think this is all you are getting Bingsmonk
I am actually very sad to know that because this is the only game that met my expectations 100% and I liked Corrine and her enf situations. I like vourisem and enf situations in games a lot but you rearlly get an Amazon and very beautiful looking woman who is in enf situation. It's just very hard to find the only thing that comes close to it is akabur's Lara Croft but he doesn't give her that much attention he only gives all of his attention to princess Jasmine. Anyway can you recommend me a game or a comic (preferably a game) which ticks all of the things that I have described and I prefer 2d because you rearlly get a good looking 3d game since most of the time you get disgusting looking 3d games with very weird looking characters but if you name a good 3d one then I'll appreciate it and just don't like just straight up hentai with girls are all begging and stuff like that. Sorry for my ramblings but I am just very tired and exhausted of waiting and I am done with looking alternatives since I can't find any good one's.

Reactions: batman91196

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This game is on Play Store. Can someone tell me if that version is uncensored or not?

HughMungus69696

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished this such a good game, interesting characters, nice art and story. Really unfortunate if it has been abandoned which at this point seems likely since the dev hasnt been active in over a year :(

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Just finished this such a good game, interesting characters, nice art and story. Really unfortunate if it has been abandoned which at this point seems likely since the dev hasnt been active in over a year :(
Seems to happen a lot. Especially with the good games.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes