VN Ren'Py Completed Pure Heart Chronicles [Vol. 1] [Arkamsoft]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I like how someone just asking a simple question of what content the game has, resulted in so many insults. I don't know how much more well mannered it could have been asked.

The question itself is not outrageous, I mean a few posts earlier the game was incorrectly labeled as a female protag. This reactionary to people asking about NTR is really bad, just answer the question without this unnecessary sass and hate.

Everyone who doesn't like NTR should be in a support group, like really are you kidding me.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I must be dumb because I can't get any other ending than Nia. There's like 3 choices you have to make in the whole game and they all have the same ending for me. Seems more like a kinetic novel than anything else.
Probably it is, since someone else in the "Request" topic said that this game was the first episode of three. So probably what you choose will happen in the next episode - or maybe not. Maybe it's just there for no reason and many VN's does that these days.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, Jesus, are we starting again this whole NTR thing? Can you, people, try to behave just one time like a normal person? Everytime there's NTR - or even when there isn't - all of you begin and insult each other. That's really annoying. If you want to keep doing it, do it via PM. Otherwise I'll contact someone of the staff to moderate the whole situation before can escalate. Thanks.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
This game needs alot more sex, its odd how a sex game has almost every girl covering their boobs. lol

Reactions: stal1234

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
This game needs alot more sex, its odd how a sex game has almost every girl covering their boobs. lol
This is "Vol 1" so i presume there's a couple more afterwards. Of which i am looking forward to, personally.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Got me interested because of the femdom tag. Sex scenes were all quite vanilla though. Good art, but really tame when it comes to sexual encounters. Also choices seem to be quite meaningless.

Reactions: Ryonaman and mesoru

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Can the genre tags be replaced with actual English words so I know what the fuck they even mean?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I was right about this being lighthearted, but I hoped it wouldn't be so lacking in H. Only two scenes with any penetration. Such good art, but so little H. How depressing. :FeelsBadMan:
But man, that shot of them being chained up by the pirates. So good. :FeelsGoodMan:
I just wish it went anywhere. :frown:
And all those women the pirates caught. So many glorious babes with abs. In the hands of idiots who don't even know how to pirate properly. They should've been drenched in semen by the time we got there! And when they finally grow some balls after being locked in a cell with the pirate chick, and shit finally starts getting good, it just fades to black. Ugh! What a waste! :mad: This game makes me so sad. H-games that have both babes with abs and art instead of 3D renders are so rare. This one has both and they're perfect, but it barely has any H. :'(
That femdom tag is such a tease too. There's no H featuring it. I guess it just applies to the girls being tough and bossy and the men being wimps. Sigh.
Can't say much about the story, since I mostly just held down Ctrl. Might go back and read it more thoroughly if I find the time.
Hopefully the next volume will have more scenes. I'll stick around just for Corinne and Ebelle's toned bods. Mmm.~ Just look at those abs and biceps. :heartcoveredeyes:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I was right about this being light-hearted, but I hoped it wouldn't be so lacking in H. Only two scenes with any penetration. Such good art, but so little H. How depressing. :FeelsBadMan:
But man, that shot of them being chained up by the pirates. So good. :FeelsGoodMan:
I just wish it went anywhere. :frown:
And all those women the pirates caught. So many glorious babes with abs. In the hands of idiots who don't even know how to pirate properly. They should've been drenched in semen by the time we got there! And when they finally grow some balls after being locked in a cell with the pirate chick, and shit finally starts getting good, it just fades to black. Ugh! What a waste! :mad: This game makes me so sad. H-games that have both babes with abs and art instead of 3D renders are so rare. This one has both and they're perfect, but it barely has any H. :'(
That femdom tag is such a tease too. There's no H featuring it. I guess it just applies to the girls being tough and bossy and the men being wimps. Sigh.
Can't say much about the story, since I mostly just held down Ctrl. Might go back and read it more thoroughly if I find the time.
Hopefully the next volume will have more scenes. I'll stick around just for Corinne and Ebelle's toned bods. Mmm.~ Just look at those abs and biceps. :heartcoveredeyes:
Judging by how much the author appears to be giving their all to make the story and dialogue as interesting and enjoyable as they can, skipping through all of the text seems like a waste.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Everyone who doesn't like NTR should be in a support group, like really are you kidding me.
Yeah, people that don't like what this guy likes needs a support group, fuck people with different tastes, fuck them right in the arse .... or get someone else to do it, it's NTR afterall.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Judging by how much the author appears to be giving their all to make the story and dialogue as interesting and enjoyable as they can, skipping through all of the text seems like a waste.
shrugs
I'm sure it's a fine story. But what little I read didn't exactly catch my attention. Seems like a typical comedic adventure story with stereotypical ''anime'' characters. Nothing too special. I'm mostly just interested in the H anyway. It's why I play H games after all. Story comes second. I love the JoJo reference though. Good shit.

Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with the story, of course. I watch my fair share of harem anime featuring all these tropes and characters. I'm just not currently in the mood for something like this. Like I said, I might come back to it later. But mostly I just wanna see more abs. :FeelsGoodMan:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I wouldn't call this visual novel/game light hearted... I would more call it a Japanese anime style satire, with the short occasional erotic scene, and tiny bit of nudity now and then... It pokes fun at a lot of Dungeons and Dragons fantasy type themes, from adventuring parties, to questing, to monsters and bad guys to defeat, and so on... It's only the first volume of what appears to be a series of VN/Games, but it's not bad... It's mostly story, and does have a few player punishment dead ends, so be aware... It goes with a more hentai style when it comes to the few erotic scenes, with more text then pictures, and they are short... The protagonist is very much a virginal, naïve, clueless, and clumsy male character... But of course all the characters have extreme, yet different, personalities... I went ahead and posted my review...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I wouldn't call this visual novel/game light hearted... I would more call it a Japanese anime style satire, with the short occasional erotic scene, and tiny bit of nudity now and then... It pokes fun at a lot of Dungeons and Dragons fantasy type themes, from adventuring parties, to questing, to monsters and bad guys to defeat, and so on...
I'd definitely call that lighthearted. XD

Reactions: HenWen

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Question for anyone who may know, here it's listed as Pure Heart Chronicles Vol 1, but on the site listed it's called simply Pure Heart Chronicles. Is this download here just part one and Nutaku has the full game? Just asking because the purchase page says four routes to romance the four different girls and as I already downloaded and played it here you can only romance one girl before the volume ends. Because if Nutaku has the full game I'll most likely just buy it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why do male chars in VNs or anime/manga have to be such idiots all the time? I mean it can be funny but i dont know...
I usually find it the other way around. Women tend to be drooling halfwits. It's not often I see idiot males but I don't play the anime ones so they might be different.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes