• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"The Pure Maiden"

Where the virgin tag at then?

note: checked vndb the heroines on this one haven't been given tags, the other game/s at least have a virgin

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In a world where diaper fetishes, male to female transformation, scat, gore and more are relatively common tropes people seem to like, I'm not sure that someone wanting a marriage partner that for sure won't develop the urge to cheat really qualifies as an unexpectedly noteworthy fetish. :unsure:
Weird and fetish are not the same though...

Like what they talked about isn't a fetish.... it's normal. just a weird way to go about getting what is normal... or at least was... cheating is quickly catching up to if not already overtaking loyalty.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Read the instructions.

Did you follow the instructions or did you skip step 3 because you thought setting your locale to Japanese-Japan was enough?
Read Developer Notes->More Install Help for more information, but basically, you must always use a locale emulator.

There are also a few reports I read, that I was not able to confirm, that the issue was resolved by setting the time to Japanese Date/Time.

The protagonist is supposed to be named by the player. That is just the default option.
Running Local emulator, the game open but i get the error : readscript syntax error. then the game close. I use windows 11, timezone and region to Japan, i did everything.

Edit: As i saw where we can download Local Emulator, it doesnt list windows 11 as compatible for LE. that may be the issue?

Last edited:

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Running Local emulator, the game open but i get the error : readscript syntax error. then the game close. I use windows 11, timezone and region to Japan, i did everything.

Edit: As i saw where we can download Local Emulator, it doesnt list windows 11 as compatible for LE. that may be the issue?
I did not test Windows 11 compatibility. Let me test it and get back to you. In the mean time, may or may not help. There is some additional information in the Developer's Notes section as well, but I am assuming you already tried that. Compatibility mode might also help, but if if even that does not work, then you may have to resort to a VM.

You can also try leaving the region to normal and using the locale emulator. Windows 7 worked when that was the case, but did not work when the region was set to Japan. I am assuming the same is the case for Windows 8.1. Maybe Windows 11 brought that bug back somehow?

Reactions: Lindien

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020

This thought occurred to me while I was asleep. Try deleting the savedata folder. Then relaunch the game with a JPN locale emulator. A box should pop up asking you to launch using DirectX, the default, or a different renderer. Select the second radio option below DirectX and then click on the button on the bottom left to launch the game. Does that work?

The only other thing I can think that may be causing errors is Intel Arc graphics cards which are known to be incompatible with all software. What graphics card/integrated graphics are you using?

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
This thought occurred to me while I was asleep. Try deleting the savedata folder. Then relaunch the game with a JPN locale emulator. A box should pop up asking you to launch using DirectX, the default, or a different renderer. Select the second radio option below DirectX and then click on the button on the bottom left to launch the game. Does that work?

The only other thing I can think that may be causing errors is Intel Arc graphics cards which are known to be incompatible with all software. What graphics card/integrated graphics are you using?
It doesnt work. My pc is running an rtx 4080. whatever man thanks for trying to fix it. im just gonna pass on the game.