• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
clicking on the executable does nothing, anyone else have this problem?
yes my system locale is in japanese

Reactions: csum

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
clicking on the executable does nothing, anyone else have this problem?
yes my system locale is in japanese
Same problem here, couldn't make it work either. Dropped.
Same problem
Read the instructions.
1. Download using the links below.
2. Extract PurexHolic.SugoiMTL.7z using a recent version of 7-Zip. WinRAR might also work.
3. Run PurexHolic\Start.exe with a Japanese .
Did you follow the instructions or did you skip step 3 because you thought setting your locale to Japanese-Japan was enough?
Read Developer Notes->More Install Help for more information, but basically, you must always use a locale emulator.

There are also a few reports I read, that I was not able to confirm, that the issue was resolved by setting the time to Japanese Date/Time.
Any chance we can get a Translation of the first game? Love x Holic.
is this bitch really named Orphanage
The protagonist is supposed to be named by the player. That is just the default option.

Last edited:

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anybody have a walkthrough? Or at least a list of all of the endings? I assume there's one ending per girl and a true harem ending, but are there any more with individual smaller harems, like all the moms or all the daughters?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
For those that are having trouble starting it. I got it to working by changing the locale AND the format to japanese

Reactions: eb223_