Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No official incest patch can be supplied anymore. Patreon is not happy with it. Sorry.
There is a small bug in the gallery. don't open gallery - 32 pic. It will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for playing my game.
Of course patreon is not happy but that's why you always can use lewdpatcher.com and add there incest patch as third party, many incest games uses this solution and this works fine for them.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Alright, someone had to do it. Corrected some mistakes while I was at it. You have to start a new game btw, but that has nothing to do with this file.

Also: Clara is now called Clare in the new chapter. Weird. I changed her name back to Clara.

Here is the new incest patch for v0.6.1:
Ok, Well, I missed that one. So here is my completely unauthorized incest patch. Along the way I fixed a few typos as well. Just upload the file and replace the script.rpy file in the current 6.1 build.
I have only just one small remark - I see that in game is repeated many times in the dialogues "my aunt" or "her aunt" and should be rather "our aunt" if this is to fit as incest because aunt should be "their common aunt" since they are siblings.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just noticed that the "with Pause" command isn't working when I play the game.

I figured out it wasn't working when in the scene that MC is relaxing on the couch looking down the hallway, after putting the drunk girls to bed, and then suddenly Lilly is sitting between his legs on the couch, I thought the transition seemed to fast.

So I looked at the script and saw there was suppose to be a scene of Lily walking out of the hallway and then sitting on the couch with the MC.

I changed all the "with Pause" commands to "$ renpy.pause" commands then the scene worked as it was suppose to. I saw Lilly walking down the hall then sit on the couch with the MC. It also affects the scene when Alice first comes over because the Dev does a quick close up look at her shorts, then her shirt, then her lips, and then her eyes which didn't show up before I changed that command in the script.

Also some of the black screen transitions weren't working either.

Hopefully the dev reads this forum and fixes this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I see that in game is repeated many times in the dialogues "my aunt" or "her aunt" and should be rather "our aunt" if this is to fit as incest because aunt should be "their common aunt" since they are siblings.
Agreed. The writing is not very good anyway, so it would require a decent amount of work.

gahall7903

Sep 26, 2019
My unofficial Android port of Pure Love 0.6.1 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Not working

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I got to day 5 and I must say Mr. Axxx that I am impressed with the improvement in quality.

The skin of the girls looks really good. But not just that, the changes you made to their faces has made the girls quite beautiful and more realistic looking.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I got to day 5 and I must say Mr. Axxx that I am impressed with the improvement in quality.

The skin of the girls looks really good. But not just that, the changes you made to their faces has made the girls quite beautiful and more realistic looking.
Every single update look like he is improving, from the models, to the history, to how the story is narrated, in some way is nice to see a developer grow. I really hope after he finished the game, that he improve the old stuff.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm so much enjoyed this story. I know it's kinetic novel & everything runs in default mode without choices. But, please if possible make lesbian content as optional or atleast make it as bare minimum.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ouch, making an incest patch for this would be a huge pain in the ass because you'd have to go through the whole script. The dialogue in this game is... not good. It feels super unnatural and cringy.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ouch, making an incest patch for this would be a huge pain in the ass because you'd have to go through the whole script. The dialogue in this game is... not good. It feels super unnatural and cringy.
exactly my thoughts playing through the first day, the girls are psychotic, it feels like a yandere game, with multiple yanderes

shio0o

May 8, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Pure Love 0.6.1 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Dude the mega link is unavailable. Can u check it. I really want to download this

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Alright, someone had to do it. Corrected some mistakes while I was at it. You have to start a new game btw, but that has nothing to do with this file.

Also: Clara is now called Clare in the new chapter. Weird. I changed her name back to Clara.

Here is the new incest patch for v0.6.1:
Ok, Well, I missed that one. So here is my completely unauthorized incest patch. Along the way I fixed a few typos as well. Just upload the file and replace the script.rpy file in the current 6.1 build.
The first one is better.

seamanq, You forgot a few sentences (like: my aunt >> our aunt or aunt Clara, and something else)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The first one is better.

seamanq, You forgot a few sentences (like: my aunt >> our aunt or aunt Clara, and something else)
It was done pretty hastily. I will probably come back to that when the next installment is released.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is it slowburn? I cant see vaginal or anal tag in tags so i gues we still dont have any penetration sex scene?

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes