Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
So I downloaded the latest update just to rip the music from the game files.
They ask 15$ for this, here are all the 7 tracks completely free: MEGA // GoFile // GDrive //

I got a DMCA takedown from Eromancer :poop:
Soundcloud got hit too. Only a few tracks are available. Honestly fuck them.
1666041758161.png

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So I downloaded the latest update just to rip the music from the game files.
They ask 15$ for this, here are all the 7 tracks completely free: MEGA // // GDrive //
lmfao $15 for this soundtrack, what a bad FUCKING joke
that's the fucking cherry atop the cake, Eromancer
1660066239416.png

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
As for why the menu and background looks so strange once you freecam, it's because apparently they cut every corner in development.
Menus and the world are basically just cardboard moved into the camera view at strategic distances.

It appears fine, but only if the camera never moves or changes FOV.
They can't give you a free camera because it's all curtains. It would be more effort for the world to be actual 3D.

For the menu however it's bewildering. Surely using Unity standard menus would be easier...? Well i guess it does look fancy.

kurchokurchev

May 6, 2020
As for why the menu and background looks so strange once you freecam, it's because apparently they cut every corner in development.
Menus and the world are basically just cardboard moved into the camera view at strategic distances.

They can't give you a free camera because it's all curtains. It would be more effort for the world to be actual 3D.

For the menu however it's bewildering. Surely using Unity standard menus would be easier...? Well i guess it does look fancy.
hey dude, give a tip how to actually start the freecam

Reactions: MoreNow

Illy

Apr 28, 2017
Each update of this game is an insult and a way to laugh and make money at the expense of inept people.

Reactions: MoreNow

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
whats the best way to fight hard bosses?
Use an US keyboard layout, hit ` (tilde) key, and enter "setwave (number)", then clear the current wave to spawn a boss.
Bosses spawn every 10 levels, so set the number to -1 before the number. Example: 19, 49, 99, etc.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I think they just did the first thing that came to mind and called it a day
hey, do you need o have installed unity to use the freecam? been trying all the methods and it doesnt appear :(
I posted an entire guide a few posts ago on this thread ffs, and so have other people
I actually thought this game was fun, but now seeing how long people are waiting for this to progress, it makes me disappointed. The style of this game is nice and is fun to watch. But waiting another 4 years to have this game finished.. Not sure I'll stick around for that.
I like the idea myself as well, purely because onyx seems to be enjoying getting railed
its fucking amazing to see these AMAZING animations turn into AMAZING trash of a "game". i am filled with fucking joy knowing that i never gave these fuckers a god damn penny.
honestly the animators are really good, but management probably holds them back

Reactions: Buziol and bmberman
2.80 star(s) 71 Votes