myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So was the svscomics one but now that there is a mega one the svscomics link isn't really needed anymore.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Wow! and the game turns out to be even as transformed,I can see a huge progress! and it was originally quite good, was honored with a high -quality hand and artistic style of the developer. And are there so many good bitemaps with sexual heroines?! Still in such a cool setting. As for me the game is undervalued and deserves attention(y)

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Wow! and the game turns out to be even as transformed,I can see a huge progress! and it was originally quite good, was honored with a high -quality hand and artistic style of the developer. And are there so many good bitemaps with sexual heroines?! Still in such a cool setting. As for me the game is undervalued and deserves attention(y)
Don't jump the gun and getting high hope just yet, they already had 'attention' for a long ...looong ......looooooong while now.

It's usual thing that many people, you and even include me to be impressed by their art work and effort but as history writing itself it quickly become just a tool for cockbaiting, rail in donation money with zero-to-none 'actual' progress from their 'previous' project.

They been have history of multiple years of no-actual-update but just a flood of technical bullshitery of theirs, this game barely repeated those steps but now it have some actual update rather than just their showcase, still, it's still too soon to give them a chance.

Give them 3 months at best from this point on to see if this game would still getting its 'actual update' or history will just repeat itself all over again.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Don't jump the gun and getting high hope just yet, they already had 'attention' for a long ...looong ......looooooong while now.

It's usual thing that many people, you and even include me to be impressed by their art work and effort but as history writing itself it quickly become just a tool for cockbaiting, rail in donation money with zero-to-none 'actual' progress from their 'previous' project.

They been have history of multiple years of no-actual-update but just a flood of technical bullshitery of theirs, this game barely repeated those steps but now it have some actual update rather than just their showcase, still, it's still too soon to give them a chance.

Give them 3 months at best from this point on to see if this game would still getting its 'actual update' or history will just repeat itself all over again.
Let's see how it will be. And my opinion is rather on the general concept, the animations of the battle are cool, sex animations are brutal in a good way. I want to believe that the process will go faster, because the system will be debugged.Initially, the game was in 2D and then it was transferred to 3D which itself is a lot of work.There aren't many really worthwhile projects:rolleyes:

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Huge progress? Where? You mean that theres LITERALLY nothing new from the last update, except the animation between h-scenes OR the fact that they've been developing this game for a year and a half and they still have 1 h scene and 1 enemy ?

Oh wait, i forgot, the last update had a boss and they removed it, so instead of making more content they remove the already existing one... nice. Maybe next update they'll remove the h-scenes and say "HEY LOOK WE UPDATED THE WALKING ANIMATION" or talk some shit how they made the game 3D instead of 2D while theres actually no difference in graphics or anything else.

This thread will only be alive until they mark it as abandoned just like MatM. Until then its mostly for complains how bad scamamancer is. I cant believe there are still people who think that theres hope for this game (whats left for MatM).

The 1 thing i cant argue about is that whatever they have is actually good. You probably know the saying "quality over quantity" but to be honest i prefer something less of a quality and monthly updates (and i dont mean shit quality like 99.99% of the games on DLsite), instead of having to wait almost 2 years so i can move my character.

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
the mega link is not the latest, the latest is the patch to fix the animations. Anyone can share the march 4 2020 patch fix release?

1583873285292.png

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Huge progress? Where? You mean that theres LITERALLY nothing new from the last update, except the animation between h-scenes OR the fact that they've been developing this game for a year and a half and they still have 1 h scene and 1 enemy ?

Oh wait, i forgot, the last update had a boss and they removed it, so instead of making more content they remove the already existing one... nice. Maybe next update they'll remove the h-scenes and say "HEY LOOK WE UPDATED THE WALKING ANIMATION" or talk some shit how they made the game 3D instead of 2D while theres actually no difference in graphics or anything else.

This thread will only be alive until they mark it as abandoned just like MatM. Until then its mostly for complains how bad scamamancer is. I cant believe there are still people who think that theres hope for this game (whats left for MatM).

The 1 thing i cant argue about is that whatever they have is actually good. You probably know the saying "quality over quantity" but to be honest i prefer something less of a quality and monthly updates (and i dont mean shit quality like 99.99% of the games on DLsite), instead of having to wait almost 2 years so i can move my character.
This is true. judging by the concepts , resources, and models, there are new levels and enemies,weapons, and animating all this manually, sounds really scary) I understand that all the " feetback " of the developer is just concepts, and players understandably want more content) let's see what happens..

rareover

Nov 21, 2018
This is true. judging by the concepts , resources, and models, there are new levels and enemies,weapons, and animating all this manually, sounds really scary) I understand that all the " feetback " of the developer is just concepts, and players understandably want more content) let's see what happens..
I want to give that man a hug. Is a hero!.

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
the mega link is not the latest, the latest is the patch to fix the animations. Anyone can share the march 4 2020 patch fix release?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Not that I hate when they giving their project a good effort tho, it's clear that they that put a lot of effort working on it but your praise for material they provided is what everyone's reaction back in the days we think they're doing god's work and work really hard on it, which in turn become blatant fraud with little-to-no progress and eating away those 'donation' moneys that many would thinks those bucks deserve to be on some other that 'really' work hard on their project rather than waste in their hands.

But hey, no offence here, I just want to warn you that you better don't become impressed by their effort for changing from 2D to 3D platform just yet, it's also within one of their previous project timeline which end up to be just a stalling for donation leeches and this is might likely to be the same.

It's best that you would save your praise until they actually release fully complete project to redeem themselves so that you may spend your good will to one another that actually deserve the praise :)

We never know his real intention if they meant to actually finish any project or not, but what we all experienced so far are no different from a talented scams, they looks very much like a highly skilled con artist with extremely good in art making, since they can make stable income each month by working on good art to give people false hope, why waste more active time to produce hardworking, sweat-and-blood shedding pieces of arts even now and then when you can do things easier this way, don't you think so ?

It's mostly by sunken cost fallacy from those too hesitate to depledge their patronage that keep these guy alive, while still hang on to little-to-no hope to see their moneys would worth somethings out of them, the Eromancer team would never hesitate to stall for more worthwhile bucks, they might even capable to suddenly close down the page and run along with bloody money anytime they want too.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes