Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
the problem with Subscriber Star is that i can`t see from the title of the release if there is a new H-Scene or not
Unlike Patreon Which had a little of the text shown indicating if there is anything worthy

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
You know ? Actually I could be the savior of the day more like a hero for the latest release but shit's stopping me,
  1. A Changelog, if the latest release update is worthy or not.
  2. For some reasons Subscribestar doesn't allow me to pay. Says " Missing Payment Option " even when my CC was already added to payment method / options.
Just wait for a couple days and a newer version will be released on itch.io

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GtxGamer_

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
the problem with Subscriber Star is that i can`t see from the title of the release if there is a new H-Scene or not
Unlike Patreon Which had a little of the text shown indicating if there is anything worthy
dude, im just saying this for your benefit, don't give this guy any money. I bought the game on itch.io 2 yrs ago, and redownload the newest version that is on here. And there was virtually no difference. The guy makes 20k a month on crowd funding and does nothing with it towards the game. It's a shame a guy with such great talents is scammin people.

aqp2005

Jan 5, 2020
Be not worried, I have the goods. The update provides:No new H scenes for Onyx. It brings an extension to the ring girl scene, and a background inflation scene for femcop. Which is for the new level the outskirts in heavy WIP.It adds a Vioreaper elite enemy (no scene obv) and Male cop has now a new move where it can buff it's electro staff.

There is other stuff but I suspect the technical stuff is of no importance here...

Reactions: Levisnotjeenz

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
dude, im just saying this for your benefit, don't give this guy any money. I bought the game on itch.io 2 yrs ago, and redownload the newest version that is on here. And there was virtually no difference. The guy makes 20k a month on crowd funding and does nothing with it towards the game. It's a shame a guy with such great talents is scammin people.
someone still has to pay for it, it doesn't magically get uploaded by itself, that's the point being made. You can call it "scam" but you still rely on someone to do it.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
someone still has to pay for it, it doesn't magically get uploaded by itself, that's the point being made. You can call it "scam" but you still rely on someone to do it.
cause i wanted to see what has changed after 2 yrs? but I'm sure that has gone over your head, but always someone trying to defend scammers lol

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
cause i wanted to see what has changed after 2 yrs? but I'm sure that has gone over your head, but always someone trying to defend scammers lol
how am i defending? because your logic is flawed? "omg omg scammer! no one should support these scammers!......but yea someone support so i can get it free later and check what's new"

2.90 star(s) 73 Votes