156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm, then is there any other way I can try the Demo? (Not asking for a Download! Just asking for directions) = o
I just told you about the OP of this thread. Is that not what you are looking for? Do you know about a newer build of the game that no one else is aware of or something?

Oct 12, 2018
So, just making sure, but is the Runt and the Thug the only two enemies in the demo? I've gotten up to about wave 53 and haven't seen any signs of other enemies, despite there being some mention of a boss in the changelog. Also, only the one animation from the thug in the demo, right?
download (1).png

Edit:Total side note, but seems the Runt's AI kicks the bucket somewhere around wave 50ish, didn't notice it until about 55, but they just stand there and do nothing after spawning in, so if they spawn in off map, you can't progress any longer. Why anyone would push forth to these waves as it stands is beyond me though, I was just hoping to find a bit more if I kept pushing forth, that and I had some time to kill before work.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Only two enemy types and one animation soo far, yes.

Gonna be a hot minute until that changes, if the progress so far is any indication :>

Reactions: Arrngrim

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
After 2 years I guess this is a side project of a side project? has about nothing in terms of content except a nice main menu screen

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
man, with those amount of equipment and people and skills. These wouldve been better in the right hands. rather than just a scammy practice. i want to remain hopeful that they will deliver but damn this FX fluid running-gag is still here. At some point i wouldve mistaken it as an actual FLUID on my screen lmao

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
What kind of PC is everyone running this on? I'd really like to know, because this thing runs extremely slow on my PC. It's like a slideshow, there is so much lag.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I remember liking this even before it was 3D. How many H scenes does it have now? Just the one with the thug?

poopcorn

Dec 27, 2017
This has some promise, and credit where it's due: they made the right decision switching to 3D models for faster development, and they still look and animate pretty good. pp very hard and all that. That said they need to touch up on the core gameplay. There's no shame in borrowing from a certain recent beatemup.

I'm unfamiliar with the developer but I hope for the best.

Reactions: Leeduva

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with the developer but I hope for the best.
You should know that this is a side project that has been in the works for over a year already. It has very little content, still. And the main project they were working on has been abandoned to my knowledge. That also suffered from extremely slow development.

Reactions: bloodmane

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Let's all just wait like every two-three releases because I'm pretty sure they don't release enough content per new release.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes