4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE254293_img_main.jpg

Overview:
[Story]

This is Purgatory... A world between Heaven and Hell, a place where the dead reside...
Princess Emma was told by her father King Enma to be ready and train in case of a dire situation, but she refused to listen and had fun in the city with her subordinates.
When she returned, the goddess and her army from Heaven snatched her castle in Purgatory.
Princess Emma and her subordinates did their best to fight back, but the goddess and angels were incredibly powerful, so they didn't stand a chance.
Though Princess Emma's subordinates say she's weak, they join her in her quest to take Purgatory back...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-05-30
Developer: Tistrya -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

RE254293_img_smp1.jpg RE254293_img_smp2.jpg RE254293_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
"Give in to sex and it's game over."
"Princess Emma can also give out orders to humiliate women. "

sooo... are we supposed to keep the princess from breaking then? that's new. If that means I don't have choose to be all submissive for sex scenes then I gotta give this one a try.

Jan 2, 2019
Not a fun game. Looking from the gallery there's only 10 scenes and at least 2 of them are just pissing. I played it longer than I would like to admit before I dropped it out of boredom. Despite what it sounds like there aren't any "Game Over" scenes so that's nice. The Armor break system is as boring as they usually are, less hp = ripped clothing, but the art style is meh. Also there's no corruption system, in the first few minutes you can have sex. The best thing I can say about it is that there's a JoJo reference, when Emma pisses into a tea cup she tells them to "Enjoy the tea" so hey there's that. I guess you get what you (don't) pay for.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
The code for the suzaku tower/vermillion tower is 6147 but the guy who raises the levels by 5 keeps saying its incorrect if thats the case then what is the correct password?

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason it worked after I put the passcode in at the gate in the basement area first.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote