RPGM Completed Purgatory Emma's Castle Takeback Tactics [Final] [Tistrya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

I am going to cut it off right here and now. Those of you who are bitching about this game because you don't like, you don't have to be here. But if you insist on being here to troll or stir up shit, I have a one way ticket to keep you out of here.

If you don't like it, don't post. If you still can't keep yourself from posting because you're a masochist, feel free to continue your antics and I will be sure to properly remove you from this thread.

Keep this on topic, do not bring in other games or commentary. This thread should be about this game only.

Jun 29, 2018
anyone know the answer to the vermillion bird tower code went to the top and put in the code there it says it's wrong help

Jango944

Jul 31, 2017
I'm annoyed with the armor breaks but magically repairs after a healing potion is used mechanic.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is so underrated. Dlsite is far greater than Patreon ^_^
I wrote a full review of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017

I am going to cut it off right here and now. Those of you who are bitching about this game because you don't like, you don't have to be here. But if you insist on being here to troll or stir up shit, I have a one way ticket to keep you out of here.

If you don't like it, don't post. If you still can't keep yourself from posting because you're a masochist, feel free to continue your antics and I will be sure to properly remove you from this thread.

Keep this on topic, do not bring in other games or commentary. This thread should be about this game only.
No wonder you're former staff lol. That was quite rude.

• Haha
Reactions: WitheredTulip

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
Hello guys anyone has working link or somethin? Would like to try this game but since NOPY stopped and other links don't work I can't. sad :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote