TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, didn't have it in me to finish it... needlessly hard puzzles for so little reward. I'd rather play Huniepop where the gameplay is at least somewhat enjoyable.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Apr 20, 2018
Got a combo of 600+ on episode 2 of Konoka (the pink haired girl in the second act), the game crashed and wiped everything I had already unlocked in the gallery.

On top of that, I played through the whole game, on easy. The most you get is naked girls with obscured vaginas. No penetration. There is no footjob just a couple of feet, there is no creampie, no groping, the only masturbation is through the panties, and no titfuck unless you count a banana between one girls tits. The MC doesn't even pull his dick out. The content for going through on normal difficulty is identical, so you aren't missing out on anything there either (I checked).

This should be tagged "no erotic content" as the most there is is the suggestion of erotic content. This was a chore to get through and it would honestly be easier getting off to a Sports Illustrated magazine like you are 13 again.

I'm sure this game suits someone, but if you are looking for what the tags suggest, you are in for a waste of time.

Partially played it, I dislike it too, heck it's not even as good as huniepop. However, there is penetration in the cg's and so forth. There is a footjob with the "I want an oniichan girl", there is also penetration with her in her final gallery scene.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Downloaded it. Got frequent crashes consistently after one completed game or so. Kept trying, kept crashing, deleted.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Ok, I went into this with very low expectations, and I was positively surprised. It's actually very much like Huniepop. It's kinda self-aware, although the people who play it probably aren't, it doesn't even attempt to make sense, instead tries to put it into humor, and is absolutetly not worth it if you're in it for the H-Scenes. Because there barely are any.

It doesn't have any of the depth Huniepop has outside of the Match-3 puzzles, those are a lot more challenging and based on forethought, but lack the strategizing with items that, for me at least, makes the puzzles in Huniepop so fun.

Honestly, if you like huniepop, you might as well give this a try.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes