3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
This truth is only shocking to anyone who's never read a manga or watched an anime.
Seriously, not even that is needed: the plot twist is evident just by reading the title and the overview together. Even for the most distracted, the cover image make it virtually impossible to miss what's going on.
Then again, I haven't played the game yet, so maybe the plot twist is a different one from the one so clearly evident but I wouldn't bet a bean against a bitcoin on it.

Oct 10, 2019
Seriously, not even that is needed: the plot twist is evident just by reading the title and the overview together. Even for the most distracted, the cover image make it virtually impossible to miss what's going on.
Then again, I haven't played the game yet, so maybe the plot twist is a different one from the one so clearly evident but I wouldn't bet a bean against a bitcoin on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fappybirb

Mar 7, 2022
the soundtrack is legit baby naptime music and this grown ass dude is f*cking his own dead cat reincarnated as a human.
cheers-in-german.jpeg

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
for you who didn't know, this game is based on a doujin "Shion no Hana" or Flower for Shion by Nekoi Hikaru totally recommend you to read it, idk why her name is sharon here tho, maybe ist intentional? or some kind of localization shit, idk

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Oh noee she was the "step"sisters house-cat stuck in the washing machine all along!!!

I know it's not that but would be even funnier. Also what a surprising twist... not. Test for cat aids (FIV) my dude!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote