2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BannerText.png
Overview:
Pussy Sweeper is a short game that combines hentai and minesweeper.
With chill music and polished UI you can clear a minesweeper level to see the picture underneath.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Smutty Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-03-08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

A1.png B5.png C10.png D4.png E8.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So AI art does look good as a default, but this smooth and flat texture appearance is getting stale. It's almost a turn off for me now.

Reactions: kokubososho

carrotpop3

Aug 16, 2018
Welcome to the party! Some advice for better ai my friend. If you're using something like auto diffusion and are capable of running sdxl try to get into pony diffxl (it sounds like a brony thing but it's not) and learn how to deviate styles.

There's a bit of a learning curve to pony but of all the people I've shown most get it within a day or two

Reactions: ewana

carrotpop3

Aug 16, 2018
Are you talking about using Lora? Or can PonyDiff change styles without them?
It can actually do both. It has native styles built in but there's also lora styles made specifically for pony. If I'm recalling correctly it can do artists styles like jlull on its own but I personally like the non artist lora styles prgfrg on civit makes. They're made specifically for Pony so they're quite exceptional imo.

Smutty Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Welcome to the party! Some advice for better ai my friend. If you're using something like auto diffusion and are capable of running sdxl try to get into pony diffxl (it sounds like a brony thing but it's not) and learn how to deviate styles.

There's a bit of a learning curve to pony but of all the people I've shown most get it within a day or two
Thanks for the welcome and the tips! I will look in to it. I was new to ai gen when I made these and will hopefully get better. :giggle:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote