Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
Considering how these 45 episodes could've been summarized in 10 and the story never goes anywhere, I guess "milk it for as long as possible" is an understatement.
I think the dev just completely forgot about the beta thing where he merged a bunch of the earlier episodes with a dynamic time system. Shows promise, but the time cycle goes too fast, and it has the usual Engrish and lazy writing problems.
Read your review as well and gotta agree. There's nuggets of actual solid ideas, but I think it's really dragged down by the dev not being a native English speaker and not bothering to get some proper help with this.

Reactions: くもり空

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I think the dev just completely forgot about the beta thing where he merged a bunch of the earlier episodes with a dynamic time system. Shows promise, but the time cycle goes too fast, and it has the usual Engrish and lazy writing problems.
Read your review as well and gotta agree. There's nuggets of actual solid ideas, but I think it's really dragged down by the dev not being a native English speaker and not bothering to get some proper help with this.
True. I'm more of a pessimist tho. I don't think the dev is actually trying at this point. Imagine making 3k a month to pump the same game with the same assets without even bothering to progress the story or at least use different dialogues. That's heaven. Why bother creating a good product if people are still paying anyways? With 3k a month I would have at least 2 people helping me once or twice a week, but on patreon the 3k goal is to "take classes" while the 6k goal is to get better equipment. He wants all the money for himself.
It boggles my mind how there's so many talented devs out there creating some masterpieces and making $100 a month while a guy is almost literally copy pasting the same game for years and making more money than the average American. The world really isn't fair.

Reactions: Standalone Together

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
Well That's Nice, As I Really Like The Small Girls.
But I Wish He Would Make Some New Pussymon, At Least For Each New Game.
I Really Enjoyed The Scenes With Dash!
Thanks For Making This!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the whole raffle thing has been showing a pattern of filler-ish games - the focus in (and new scenes with) a main female character covering for up for main story and side quests at the same time, along with more sex scenes for already known pussymon.

The fact the characters themselves seem to be doing a lot for not much of anything that kind of bothers me a little.

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
episode 47 is the part i been waiting for my dick approves of that game even though he could fix the grammar.

ZeKing77

Mar 2, 2019
Episode 45 Special Edition

Link
Link
Link

Code: bunny

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)

Edit: Changed post to show correct code for episode 45.
can you post a non-downloadable link to the codes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can you post a non-downloadable link to the codes
I think it would be already enough if the codes would just be included in a spoiler tag which you could open on demand, and it's easier than reuploading a txt-file (even though it's easy). The txt-file opens for me in a new tab instead of initiating a download, but I only write down the codes instead of copying the whole content.

Well, here are the codes in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
latest:
80: tail
81: spider
82: bot

No codes required for the following episodes:
73, 75, 83

I can only update the list if I know the codes.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Now that I see the beta code again, it reminded me of it...
Does anyone have information about the "actual" game? For now you have to download every single new episode, which is there to show new content and is fine for now, but actually that content should be put together into one game at some point...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Now that I see the beta code again, it reminded me of it...
Does anyone have information about the "actual" game? For now you have to download every single new episode, which is there to show new content and is fine for now, but actually that content should be put together into one game at some point...
Wish i knew at least a little about programing on Flash, to at least tweak some of the text if nothing else.

ZeKing77

Mar 2, 2019
I think it would be already enough if the codes would just be included in a spoiler tag which you could open on demand, and it's easier than reuploading a txt-file (even though it's easy). The txt-file opens for me in a new tab instead of initiating a download, but I only write down the codes instead of copying the whole content.

Well, here are the codes in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes