Wolf RPG Completed Putting Cheeky Girl into Her Place! Pixel-Sex Life in the Hot Spring Town! [Demo] [Angel Observer]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Iyjy2jna.jpg

Overview:
A bewitching girl seduces "you", who has traveled to a hot spring resort town.
"Onii-san, you're a kind of person who loves a girl like...me?
*giggle* It's okay. I'll play with you for a little while..."
You were at her mercy, being lewdly played with and teased by her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-05
Release Date: 2022-02-06
Developer: Angel Observer - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: Requires Japan locale to run correctly

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ372688_img_smp1.jpg RJ372688_img_smp3.jpg RJ372688_img_smp4.jpg RJ372688_img_smp5.jpg RJ372688_img_smp7.jpg RJ372688_img_smp8.jpg RJ372688_img_smp9.jpg RJ372688_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Is she actually a loli, though? Let's check.

WHATSWRONGWITHME.jpg

If we go under the assumption that each laptop is 9in in height, that puts her at around 54in. That's 4'6 (or 137cm). Meanwhile, the average height for a woman in Japan is around 5'2 (158cm). That means she's 6in/21cm shorter than the average Japanese female age 20-24, but still within the possible range (though she would be close to being an outlier).

Breast development, while seemingly an accepted way to gauge age, can happen fairly early on in the human development cycle, so anything in that regard can't really be relied upon. However, one of the crowning stipulations of the loli tag is a chest you can wash laundry on. She fails in that regard, as she seems to be around a US C-D cup.

Finally, the last point of research would be her demeaner. Lolis should act childlike, dress childlike, and also be treated as children by those around them. As I have not played this game, I am unable to analyze data on this point.

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
Is she actually a loli, though? Let's check.

View attachment 2830433

If we go under the assumption that each laptop is 9in in height, that puts her at around 54in. That's 4'6 (or 137cm). Meanwhile, the average height for a woman in Japan is around 5'2 (158cm). That means she's 6in/21cm shorter than the average Japanese female age 20-24, but still within the possible range (though she would be close to being an outlier).

Breast development, while seemingly an accepted way to gauge age, can happen fairly early on in the human development cycle, so anything in that regard can't really be relied upon. However, one of the crowning stipulations of the loli tag is a chest you can wash laundry on. She fails in that regard, as she seems to be around a US C-D cup.

Finally, the last point of research would be her demeaner. Lolis should act childlike, dress childlike, and also be treated as children by those around them. As I have not played this game, I am unable to analyze data on this point.

This guy is who they hire when they decide what lolistuff is allowed on this website