Collection Manga Puu no Puupuupuu Collection [2021-07-18] [Puuzaki Puuna]

endbot

Feb 20, 2023
Does anyone have one Tomoe animation for the April, May, and June continuing support benefits?

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
is the Scathach even on full version? I mean, unlike Tomoe, Morgan, and Koyanskaya who have full screen on their body.

AltEnjoyer

Jan 2, 2023
is the Scathach even on full version? I mean, unlike Tomoe, Morgan, and Koyanskaya who have full screen on their body.
Yeah, that's the exact reason why i've put (and adapt the best i could) the sound on the 3 individual animations, idk why i didn't thought of putting the 3 full body on the original audio lmao, so here it is, the 2min17s video with the original audio but with the full bodys :

But since the resolutions of each part are different, the transition between the first and second part was kinda weird sizewise, so i made a version where the first part is cropped, to try and have a smoother transition, but then the first part is not the full body :

AltEnjoyer

Jan 2, 2023
I gathered (almost) all illustrations from 2017 up to now, i didn't include any of their doujinshi pictures for obvious reasons :

I also made a batch of sex-only FGO/Genshin, because my god i love their art style :

And also their short doujinshi with Artoria Ruler, that was not available in this thread :

Fatal_Foma

Jul 3, 2023
Hello. Can anyone please tell me where I can find manga from this author without censorship? It's just my first time here.