VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

Incest Patch:

NOTE: This will NEVER need updating unless something horrendous changes with the game.....
The previous guy who made a incest patch for the first game made both a mom/son and brother/sister Patch, which relation did you use?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Poll:
Incest Mod

I made the mom/son and bro/sis mods for part 1.
QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana and Selina are mc's Aunts)

bro/sis
Claudia remains mc's Sister.
(Lana is second Sister and Selina is Mom)

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The previous guy who made a incest patch for the first game made both a mom/son and brother/sister Patch, which relation did you use?
This is already in the game code, one is his mom, and one is his sister.

The script is already patched this time. There isn't really a need for a custom patch anymore.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Poll:
Incest Mod

QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana and Selina are mc's Aunts)

bro/sis
Claudia remains mc's Sister.
(Lana is second Sister and Selina is Mom)

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.
With the introduction of the mom, and Claudia/Lana being sisters, there is a lot of potential of keeping it "in the family". So imo no patch is needed here.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I played part one with the mom/son patch (best way of course), so if possible I would like to continue that path.

kazuma197

Aug 30, 2021
I played part 1 with the mom/son patch. I would be happy, if you could make a patch for part 2 too. I want Claudia to be the mom.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
This is already in the game code, one is his mom, and one is his sister.

The script is already patched this time. There isn't really a need for a custom patch anymore.
I think players want to have an incest solution that affects mc's relations. Primarily to the most popular character: Claudia.

The "patch" solution from the developer affects only the following:
Lana becomes Claudia's sister
Selina becomes MC's mom.
That's not what some players who want an "incest patch" are looking for.

If a player wants Claudia to be mc's sister or mom, a mod is needed.
And judging from the comments on the original incest mod for part 1, some players prefer Claudia to be the mom or sister of mc. The patch from the developer does nothing for them.

Reactions: Fapmaister
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes