VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] [Rwocie]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
where can I download this game for Android and in Russian? Will it be published in Russian?

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
How will this patch work? I kinda like Claudia being the older brother's girlfriend but then add I'm guessing mom and sister? Will this be possible? I'd check myself but I'm away from the computer.
The patch itself does nothing, the alternative text is built in the game script, and yes, Claudia is the brother's ex(or close) and the new girls are MC's mom and Claudia's older sister with patch, or MC's landlady(lol) and Claudia's best friend without patch

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The hottest MILF is back! Def. not staying for the story here (the first one wasn't good either..) :p What I do hope for is that the bestiality content will be optional again (just like in the rework of the first part), though.

Is this the universe with or without the dog dick
Have a look at the preview pics. It clearly shows bestiality :confused: I hope the dev will at least make the MC's dck human.

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.01] [Rwocie]

Incest Patch:

NOTE: This will NEVER need updating unless something horrendous changes with the game.....
Sorry for being stupid but where exactly do you put the patch file? I put it in game but it didn't change any of the relationships I think.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Great to have part 2 of this game released.

For me drop the bestiality parts from the prev game and keep up the hilarious one liners..

Godlike13

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry for being stupid but where exactly do you put the patch file? I put it in game but it didn't change any of the relationships I think.
It changes the relationship with the new girls. It wont make sense for the original girl to be related now.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
The hottest MILF is back! Def. not staying for the story here (the first one wasn't good either..) :p What I do hope for is that the bestiality content will be optional again (just like in the rework of the first part), though.

Have a look at the preview pics. It clearly shows bestiality :confused: I hope the dev will at least make the MC's dck human.
Guys, how is Claudia a Milf? She's more like older sister age. Also the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will probably be optional from now on

Reactions: lxh123

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Clearly an introduction chapter, the only scene is a replay of the dr from the first game.

I kinda wish it went more into the relationship between the characters rather than some voyeur thing they are all involved with, as I'm sure the Husband will be making an appearance soon enough in the lab. We'll see where it goes from here I guess

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes