EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ287675_img_main.png

Overview:
Nazuna is a magician who works as an exorcist while attending school.
In this RPG, she is forced into shameful nakedness in front of classmates, on TV and the internet.
Nazuna is a magician who battles against monsters, however her defeats have been piling up recently.
When she's defeated, she is stripped naked, and broadcast for everyone around the world to see.
This time, a monster with hypnotic powers appears...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-08
Release Date: 2020-06-12
Developer: aburasobabiyori -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (MTL by cornxxx )
Other Game: QrinSway Ep. 1 & 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

RJ287675_img_smp1.png RJ287675_img_smp2.png RJ287675_img_smp3.png RJ287675_img_smp4.png RJ287675_img_smp5.png RJ287675_img_smp6.png RJ287675_img_smp7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The third chapter is much much bigger from the two previous games, it contain various references to other aburasobabiyori game like Terrible Laboratory (other then be a crossover) and basically all the previous ones.

The combat system is a version much simplier then the traditional one, you will have only 2/3 button, one is "attack" and the second one is "think how to" (this one will always lead to defeat after the second shot), later on in the game will appear also a third button in yellow that will trigger a small shame scene.

Scat and urination is avoidable, before the event is triggered the system will ask you if you want to watch it, white to skip, pink to proceed.

Unfortenately the interactive buttons are not translated (not sure if cause they are a clickable pics).

MTL is in averange good (for what mtl can be), there are some errors as usual with the pronouns but nothing not understandable.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I guess, I'll be taking my LOLI... and leaving. :poop:

Interesting concept with cute LOLI characters. The battle system is just way too sparing, but everything else blend so well. There's no penetration content, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Nazuna is a magician who works as an exorcist while attending school. When she is defeated, the monsters strip her naked and broadcast for everyone around the world to see.
By all means, more monsters need to start using technology... :sneaky:

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
battle system is crooked. if the battle is won or lost, the game starts from the beginning as a new one

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Nazuna is a magician who battles against monsters, however her defeats have been piling up recently.
When she's defeated, she is stripped naked, and broadcast for everyone around the world to see.

You know maybe it would be time to stop doing that then and search for another job or become a housewaifu. Just saying ^^

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
it's a shame, I'll have to wait for a well translated version, I just hope I don't have to wait years.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Age of consent in Japan is officially 16-18, also. While technically 13 as far as the national law is written, the prefectures all range between 16 and 18 and there are legal penalties for sexual encounters with someone under that age.
It is more complicated than that.

13years old can only have sex with people in similar age group (under 14), if they have sex with older person then there are legal penalties. It works similar way for older teenagers. They usually can have sex with people in similar age group (depends on prefectures), but not with older or younger people. Eg. 17y old can usually have sex with people under 18y, but not with people under 14y or with people over 18y. Etc.

Reactions: Élysséss