• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

akikuka

Jan 18, 2020
Where can I find the bathhouse version? I tried to search it all over the place but only kept finding the see-through glass version.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ188473_img_main.jpg
QrinSway02 - Bathhouse Edition v1.0.1 JAP

Do not mistake with See-through glasses chapter that is already aviable in english.

This version is in Jap and contain the base game + 2 extra chapters.
As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool.

The game require jap locale to run

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero_G
Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 1684707
QrinSway02 - Bathhouse Edition v1.0.1 JAP

Do not mistake with See-through glasses chapter that is already aviable in english.

This version is in Jap and contain the base game + 2 extra chapters.
As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool.

The game require jap locale to run

DOWNLOAD

WORKUPLOD
Does anyone else get a weird bug when trying to use translator++ on this game? I get an "Error! File list not found in init file" bug. It also seems to spit out "Warning: mb_detect_encoding(): Illegal argument"

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
What's the mind control content? Like 1 or 2 scenes?
More like the whole game, and includes many different mind control fetishes; making her think it's proper etiquete to go out naked and show her asshole, body control where she knows she is hypnotized but can't avoid following the orders, altering her personality to remove her sense of shame, other people being hypnotized to do erotic things to her, etc.

The idea of the antagonists is to make the main character as embarrassed as possible.