VN Others Completed QUALIA: The Path of Promise [Final] [PURESIS]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Psayne

May 17, 2022
I saw "Turing test" and thought this was referring to a computer's ability to be Turing complete. I was initially about to write about how a calculator from 1980 could do that, and that it wasn't impressive in the slightest. both are named after Alan Turing (BTW from which all computer logic came from, this guy deserves a lot more praise but was relegated to infamy and obscurity for the horrible crime of being gay). The Turing test was a thought experiment in which a computer could be indistinguishable from a human (initially as a measure of intelligence through asking questions and getting replies, but later adapted to other scenarios)

I did see one person comment about being annoyed that the android has no appearance of being anything but human, but amusingly, THAT'S THE POINT. You can't fool a human into thinking an android is a human if they look like an android, which would have defeated the fictional team's whole point of creating the android.

anyways, thats enough ranting for now, Ill download and give it a try for no other reason than the description prompting me to write this comment

Reactions: Inaaca

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
“Machina” is the world’s first android to pass the Turing Test. She’s attracted worldwide attention for her human-like qualities

Yeah probably all non Japanese scientists were like: “An achievement in science! …And Japan just had to make it an anime maid girl”
"... though there’s still some part of her that is not fully complete ..."

The scientists certainly did a *very complete* job on the sex organs. I think they lost sight of their initial A.I. goals on their way to the conclusion!

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I reached opening movie

Turing test? more like babysitting test. I mean tbf it is a test if the android can make it to a normal household aka not destroy stuff. but yeah its sounding more like a bs reason to have an innocent maid at your home.

and that's basically what the plot is about. I'm gonna stall this indefinitely (or drop it) until further reviews.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
"... though there’s still some part of her that is not fully complete ..."

The scientists certainly did a *very complete* job on the sex organs. I think they lost sight of their initial A.I. goals on their way to the conclusion!
installing TPE in her artificial vagina shouldn't take too long of a research.

Nov 20, 2018
Idk why some people are shitting on this vn, it's a short but extremely sweet and wholesome story with plenty of thought provoking moments that will make you feel things.

Not to mention how high quality and polished it is, considering it's the company's first vn.

It's been a very cozy break in between the big 60-80h vns.

Reactions: pipon
Jan 6, 2019
>Android maid waifu
>Android waifu
>Android
>Not a SINGLE "Robotic" component to her design
>looks like every other woman in the (in game) world

STOP DOING THIS! The whole reason I'm attracted to Robots/Androids IS BECAUSE THEY'RE ROBOTIC/DROID BY DESIGN! If I wanted to fap to cute anime maid waifu's, I'd play literally every other VN released since the dawn of man! GIVE ME REAL ROBOT WAIFS! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
dude, if you think you're expecting some robot girls that look like those two from Atomic Heart, you're pretty much in the wrong place. also synthetic skin is a thing

Idk why some people are shitting on this vn, it's a short but extremely sweet and wholesome story with plenty of thought provoking moments that will make you feel things.
they expect girls with metallic skin, not something that look like human, that's why they're hating

Last edited:

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021

Not to mention how high quality and polished it is, considering it's the company's first vn.

It's been a very cozy break in between the big 60-80h vns.
Well, I enjoy this sweet and wholsome type of japanise VNs. But this one is a little odd. I can ignore a lot of drawbacks, which I'll do right now. But in this stories I want a happy end. And this is where this game left a rather bitter aftertaste for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PinkCactus
Jan 6, 2019
Well, I enjoy this sweet and wholsome type of japanise VNs. But this one is a little odd. I can ignore a lot of drawbacks, which I'll do right now. But in this stories I want a happy end. And this is where this game left a rather bitter aftertaste for me.
then you definitely miss the point of transhumanism. MC died (from what I can tell), but

I might have to replay this one since it's pretty straightforward, also my memory is a bit rusty when it comes to this visual novel.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
then you definitely miss the point of transhumanism. MC died (from what I can tell), but

I might have to replay this one since it's pretty straightforward, also my memory is a bit rusty when it comes to this visual novel.
This is exactly my problem. It would be great, if he was reborn as android, or this imaginary world, would be, like, world, where are other people. But it looks like it's just two of them. Seems pretty sad to me. They didn't live their lives to the fullest(at least we don't see it), for the sake of this research. And all they got is an eternity just with each other. It may sound romantic, but it gives me that bitter aftertaste, similar to Leap of faith, where you get a happy end, but it's not really happy, because Cece's problem is pretty much unsolvable. But, thanks god, 10 times less intense :D

Reactions: PinkCactus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote