Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
does anyone have a way to make mom be completely asleep. i assume its the sleeping pills she mentioned earlier but i couldn't find anything.
iirc click one of the books on the shelf(near the top I think) in the TV room.
...cuz everyone keeps their medication in the family room on the book shelves...

hanhanbadbad

Nov 11, 2020
how do i get the yoga scenes, every time i go living room its just the vacuuming scene, and how do i make sure she is asleep if i click the books it just says boring book and the tv has said time to go bed since last update

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
how do i get the yoga scenes, every time i go living room its just the vacuuming scene, and how do i make sure she is asleep if i click the books it just says boring book and the tv has said time to go bed since last update
Yoga triggers in 'Mom's' bedroom not the TV/Living room (forgot all the steps to trigger). After you've had the 'note' that you need to make sure she is fully asleep you need to talk with her when she is in her room sitting on the bed...then look for the pills in the TV room.

hanhanbadbad

Nov 11, 2020
Yoga triggers in 'Mom's' bedroom not the TV/Living room (forgot all the steps to trigger). After you've had the 'note' that you need to make sure she is fully asleep you need to talk with her when she is in her room sitting on the bed...then look for the pills in the TV room.
thanks it worked now stuck on yoga where it says i need to get something first

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just found this. Very interesting.
I assume there is no neighbor and little granny interaction so far.
How do you get the pills to the mom?

Edit: Figured it out. Found pills in LR, went to Mom in AM to give them to her. That night, she used them and I had my way. Then the yoga started the next morning.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Idk.. They were complaining about AI created random images or something.
But now it looks like they are eager for more content.
Yeah, for me it started out a bit interesting/fresh. The art, though stretched and a bit random, was at least not the overdone cut and paste 3d models. Lately it seems to be a bit of '"throw everything at the wall and see what sticks". My biggest 'kick' now is going through the image files and seeing what did not make the cut to be in the game.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes